Lets move on, kicking a | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets move on, kicking a

FemaleFinFan

Go G-Men!
Reaction score
Ricky dissed us big time. I'm over it, and allready pumped for the season.

1. AJ kicks a. He's better than Fiedler. This will get me in trouble here at home, but I also think he's better than McNabb. He's a promising young QB who will take us far.

2. Our defense kicks a. JT, JS, ZT all proven starters and vets who will take a leadership role and pull us out of this debacle.

3. DB kicks a. How can a guy with 5% body fat not kick a?!?

4. CC kicks a. With all those trademark toe dragging catches he makes, he totaly kicks a.

Lets go out there and kick the s*** out of the AFC East!!!!!

Fins all the way!!!

:fire: Lets kick the s*** out of the Sheagles too!!!!:fire:

*Sings her own words to the Sheagles fight song*
Die Sheagles die...

Hellloo FemaleFinFan. :groucho:

Nice posts, very very nice.

How'd you like to watch some games with me eh? Kick back and enjoy a candle light evening full of football. It would be magical.

:cuddle: < Could be us.

Think about it. :cooldude:

Phinz4Life said:

How'd you like to watch some games with me eh? Kick back and enjoy a candle light evening full of football. It would be magical.

LOL
Who wants candle light? Give me buzzing neon signs, a keg, and some wings any day and I'll be perfectly happy.;)

:goof: Disclaimer: Phinz4Life's comments cannot be taken as sexual harassment, he is only 16.

Phinz4Life said:

:rofl: !!!

Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!!!!!!!!! And G. D. It......... THANK YOU!!!!!!!
I was beginning to think I was the only one who still thought the fins were gonna kick "a" Everyone of these negative posts makes me sick, and I don't understand the logic, But then again............ There were a lot of fans that thought we'd do terrible even before this Ricky Williams Thing.........WTF???????

FemaleFinFan said:
1. AJ kicks a. He's better than Fiedler. This will get me in trouble here at home, but I also think he's better than McNabb. He's a promising young QB who will take us far.QUOTE]

Most homer post I have seen here. Your saying hes better then a probowler in McNabb and how are you basing this? On the 5 games he started......in 2002! :roflmao:

BillsCA said:
FemaleFinFan said:
1. AJ kicks a. He's better than Fiedler. This will get me in trouble here at home, but I also think he's better than McNabb. He's a promising young QB who will take us far.QUOTE]

Most homer post I have seen here. Your saying hes better then a probowler in McNabb and how are you basing this? On the 5 games he started......in 2002! :roflmao:
That is absolutly what I am saying. Persoanl experience. I am basing it on the things I have seen with my own eyes and heard with my own ears. Living in Philly, I can't get away from McNabb if I tried. I've seen him time and time again throwing passes to his receivers feet. I will never understand how or why he got to the probowl, but unfortunatly he did. AJ will get there too.

we are the only team that matters in this league, all others are just piss

FemaleFinFan said:
LOL
Who wants candle light? Give me buzzing neon signs, a keg, and some wings any day and I'll be perfectly happy.;)
clear.gif

It's a date then? :clap:

Say :yes: !

Now that my initial shock has worn off, my emotions have calmed down, and my brain started functioning again. We will still be a good team this year and I am getting excited again about the season coming up. I really hope we sign Mack and dont trade OGun, we need D more than ever this year. I think we just tough this year out and I think we will do well.

Go Phins

Back
Top Bottom