Let's Name Names | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Name Names

FinFan57

Practice Squad
Reaction score
We keep hearing from players, Nick Saban (who waffles), and the media that are players on defense who are not tackling well. No one is talking and I don't have game tapes to find out who are the culprits.

Let's name names. I am at a loss here. Anyone know?

The worst tackler on our entire D is Madison. I dont know how Saban couldent be refering to him at least in part.

Madison is the only one I see that can't tackle...next to Kevin Carter who, not really cause of his skills or something like that, but it seems that he's more protected than Holliday or Traylor.

(Jason Taylor beats everyone anyway ;) )

Madison is the worst IMO. Thomas is the best. Saban talked about how the tackling on the "perimeter" of the defense has been poor for a few games straight now. I think that's an indictment of Madison primarily.

I suspicioned Madison and you guys confirmed it. That doesn't bode well for a guy over 30 whose lost a step and is making big money. Sure sounds like Sam is gone next year.

Sam Madison? Reggie Howard? Tavares Tillman? Travis Daniels? anyone else who's split time in the secondary this year and forgot how to play a simple part of football and BRING THE GUY DOWN.

The only real consistant tackler(even somewhat) is Shulters. He was obviously calling out Madison, though he could have also been refering to Danials and Howard

PassRush said:
The only real consistant tackler(even somewhat) is Shulters. He was obviously calling out Madison, though he could have also been refering to Danials and Howard

Man, Lance is a beast. I hope he is here again next year.

Isnt Madison supposed to be covering guys? I know he has to tackle sometimes but if guys are getting to Madison then the line isnt doing its job and neither are the LBs.

cHaNgE said:
anyone whos name isnt zach thomas

or jason taylor, hes got quite a bit of tackles for a DE, crowder is making some nice hit also, and kevin carter has been tackling decent at times, but the other 7 guys are completely lost....

well shulters is also hitting well so ill say the other 6 guys....

It'll Happen11 said:
crowder is always missing tackles

Crowder hasn't been "missing" tackles, his problem has been being too aggressive and overpursuing.

Sam Madison and Reggie Howard have missed tackles all season. Crowder has too but not quit as bad. Keeping in mind that the dude is a rookie gives him some leeway as with him there is room for improvement. With Sam his focus, desire, and rather or not he still can maintain a high level of play is all in question. As far as Howard I am not impressed. Better help can be found for next year.

Back
Top Bottom