Lets not be Homers | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets not be Homers

Come on, don't get all pissy Capt. Dick.

BigDoug is a good guy. He knows his stuff and doesn't talk too much trash.

Capt...........

Originally posted by Dolfan984
Come on, don't get all pissy Capt. Dick.

BigDoug is a good guy. He knows his stuff and doesn't talk too much trash.

BigDoug actually has some intellect and has some knowledge of the game of football. He's been cool, cut him some slack.

Re: (_8(i) Doh!

Originally posted by BigDoug
Good post, B

Williams is "blue chip"...he may take a year to get used to the speed of the NFL on every play.

As our line goes, that's how Bledsoe will go....if Williams is successful right out of the box, along with the new veteran OL's, Drew will have a good season. If not, he'll continue his pattern of dwindling production.

I tend to support the theory that NE had a bad OL, so it'll be interesting to see what happens with an "improved" OL in Buffalo.

Gilbride can mitigate this by going totally smashmouth a la the Bears last year, then Drew would become "RoboQB"

Questions, questions....lots of questions.
Williams is going to be a stud no doubt in the running game - I mean no way to ignore his size - he makes Brent Smith (our starting LT) looks like a WR practically. The question will be what does he do against the J Taylors and Abrahams in the passing game. I am sure Drew will be the first to know. :D

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

I`m tired of these bills fans. ALL of`m. You do what you want. Have a nice life.
BigDoug has been here awhile though - I would not lump him with the others anymore than I would put Chops in with the typical Jets fan.

But everyone can have their own opinion. :cool:

I am hoping this thread will become the picture of how not to degrade to smack with other team's fans
:D

Originally posted by dolphan39
BigDoug has been here awhile though - I would not lump him with the others anymore than I would put Chops in with the typical Jets fan.

But everyone can have their own opinion. :cool:

I am hoping this thread will become the picture of how not to degrade to smack with other team's fans
:D

Well maybe he was the wrong one to go off on. He just happened to be there when I caught a snap.

Originally posted by Capt. Dick

Well maybe he was the wrong one to go off on. He just happened to be there when I caught a snap.
understood/understandable :)

The offseaon gets MIGHTY boring for those of us who can't get enough of the NFL without this sort of "discussion".

Don't Bills fans notice that we have ACTUAL Dolphin threads all over this board? If they want to talk football....talk football!! maybe even, get this, ON A BILLS MB!!!!

We seem to have enough to talk about without going to your MBs, so why don't you try to find some stuff to talk about on your MBs?

If not, respect the rules of your hosts MB. Talk smack in the smack forum, if not TALK PHINS FOOTBALL!

You have had a busy offseason, so there should be tons to talk about.

Sorry to disagree with some here but i have not met a bill fan worth a crap and as i sit here i wonder why they are all here? I think a team that played like they did last year would be optimistic but this is ridiculous ... Come back when your team makes the playoffs again ..untill that time go to the smack board and talk your crap bills fans ...i said it last year and i will say it again ..your not in the same league as us and we will pound your dumb bills again to prove it ... By the way ..drew was never really succesfull against us and im sure he wont do any better in buffalo period!

Bills -

Love the avatar. Watch it - the moderators might pull it because they don't like "outside ideas."

Badfoot-
All of the Bills fans "worth a crap" are trying to log in but this site's server crashes when more than 3 people are on it!

Fiedler SUCKS! Thanks - I'm out!

Originally posted by fthefish11
Bills -

Love the avatar. Watch it - the moderators might pull it because they don't like "outside ideas."

Badfoot-
All of the Bills fans "worth a crap" are trying to log in but this site's server crashes when more than 3 people are on it!

Fiedler SUCKS! Thanks - I'm out!

No the mods don't like immature jackasses who are ignoring the rules of this forum. I'm not worrying much because if you keep it up AJ will definately ban all the ones acting like jerks.

They need to stay in their own bottom dweller cave in ny and stay out of the sun or they will melt....Bills fans are like a88holes ...everybody has one but most are embarressed to come out in public

Back
Top Bottom