lets not worry so much | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

lets not worry so much

EAZY 0

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
i still have faith in Saban. We were 4 minutes away from beating Pittsburg on the road. We struggled against a very underrated Buffalo team. Lets not forget, as bad as Daunte looked this week, Tom Brady looked just as bad for the first 3 quarters against the Bills. The Buffalo defense will end the season in the top 5 I think.

dont get me wrong, Culpepper didnt play well at all. That INT he threw was unacceptable. He looked extremely hesitant. A lot of those sacks were Culpepper's fault because he should have gotten rid of the ball much sooner. But ask yourself why he was hesitant. His passes were still accurate, and its obvious he can still make all the throws. its a matter of culpepper/mularky/saban getting on the same page.

i also think the play calling has a lot of room for improvement. too predictable, not enough carries for Brown. Most of this can be blamed on Mularky. However, I am sure Saban will correct this.

lets not forget last season. We started out 3-7, and finished with a 6 game win streak. a lot of people dismiss this streak, claiming the victories to be against easy opponents. that argument is garbage. winning 6 straight in the NFL is extremely tough, regardless of who you are playing.

we looked good the first 3 quarters of the season. we have looked bad the past 5. i dont think its a matter of a lack of ability. i think its a matter of just getting the offense on the same page. as bad as daunte looked, he still looks better than frerrote ever did, its just a comfort issue with him right now.

as bad as c-pep has looked, roethlisberger looked even worse last night. lets not overreact.

im mean, i agree with the overall meaning of the thread. but how many "dont panic guys" threads are we going to have?

I agree, but I am a little worried about the play calling. I was never a fan of Mularky and was real concerned about the things buffallo fans said about him before and after we got him. Very poor play caller IMO. We need to run to open the pass and not give up on the run.

guido13 said:
I agree, but I am a little worried about the play calling. I was never a fan of Mularky and was real concerned about the things buffallo fans said about him before and after we got him. Very poor play caller IMO. We need to run to open the pass and not give up on the run.

i dont think saban will just stand around and let mularky mess things up.

Who's worried?
Que sera sera. The team is playing bad, the talent level isn't there on the O line or the D backfield, we have no depth at LB and our QB is playing scared. We aren't going to make the playoffs barring a miracle.
No use worrying about it.

I am sure we can get better against the Titans and Texans, and hopefully we will be 2-2 going into Week 5 against the Patriots. But we have to focus on one game at a time. I don't think it is time to panic...it is time to start playing better so we can get some momentum going like we did last year during the 6 game winning streak to end the season. :tongue:

What, me worry? It just is sad this is the best product Nick can put on the field.

Nappy Roots said:
im mean, i agree with the overall meaning of the thread. but how many "dont panic guys" threads are we going to have?

I'd say about half the number of "The sky is falling" threads. :wink:

These may be getting old, but they beat the hell out of those threads created by the fair weather bunch.

Back
Top Bottom