• Broncos, Cardinals

Votes: 3 3.1%
  • Seahawks

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • 49ers, Raiders, Chargers

Votes: 9 9.4%

• Total voters
Season Tix

I have season tix, so we are at all of the games, but are you going to put out info on the other regions to all? We try to take a group on a road game road trip once a year if we can, and it would be great to hook up with other Fin Fans!

I live in Edenton, North Carolina; near the coast and the Virginia border

my closest games this season:
@Pittsburgh is approximately 353.8 miles (569.4 km).
@N.Y. Jets is approximately 355.3 miles (571.9 km).

lazareth said:
I live in Edenton, North Carolina; near the coast and the Virginia border

my closest games this season:
@Pittsburgh is approximately 353.8 miles (569.4 km).
@N.Y. Jets is approximately 355.3 miles (571.9 km).

Let's wait til the schedule is out bubba... I am sure we can find you a closer game... And if not, we will make sure you get to at least 1 game this year!

THAT IS MY GOAL!!! To make sure that EVERY FINFAN gets to at least 1 game this year!!!:cooldude:

I live on the East side of Ohio. I am plannin on goin to the Steelers game and the Thanksgivin game in Detroit, hopefully.

But i dont know anybody around here that likes the Phins, so i will probably be goin by myself if i can find tickets.

I live only a few miles from Giant stadium (the Jets also play there :tongue: ).

Ark139954 said:
Jersey... but i think everyone should try to go to the first game of the year

I am going to try, I have been trying to round up as many of my friends/family that are Dolphin fans, and try to get some other color in that stadium other then Black and Gold...after all, it's being televised in color, and Black and gold just doesn't look good in color. :D

Blade said:
I live on the East side of Ohio. I am plannin on goin to the Steelers game and the Thanksgivin game in Detroit, hopefully.

But i dont know anybody around here that likes the Phins, so i will probably be goin by myself if i can find tickets.

Well, we will hook you up with fellow FINFANS at the game... I am looking at getting tickets, a section if needed, so we can all rock the house together... With a whole section of FINFANS... We will be on the Boobtube!!!

We will also be tailgating as well... Keep in touch and keep an eye out for updates!!!:rolleyes2

I live in NJ. I will be attending both Jet games and 1 other Miami home game. It is supposed to be the first home game but i have yankee/red sox tickets on 9/17 which i think will be the first home game. i passed on them last year for the denver game so i cant this year. i have written a lot of useless info. O well,

tay0365 said:
I am going to try, I have been trying to round up as many of my friends/family that are Dolphin fans, and try to get some other color in that stadium other then Black and Gold...after all, it's being televised in color, and Black and gold just doesn't look good in color. :D

Well let me know how many you can get... I can get a bus chartered from your area for less than it would cost for everyone to drive... We can put a half keg on it with munchies and make a REAL trip out of it!!!

Keep me informed!!!

I live in Vancouver Canada...working on my M.Div., Is miami playing in Seattle this season? I would love to go... Finances would be tight though.

GCD960 said:
I live in NJ. I will be attending both Jet games and 1 other Miami home game. It is supposed to be the first home game but i have yankee/red sox tickets on 9/17 which i think will be the first home game. i passed on them last year for the denver game so i cant this year. i have written a lot of useless info. O well,

Not useless bubba... Keep me in the loop on the game in Jersey/NYC... I may hit you up for some research to get other FINFANS there for the game... IE.. Parking for tailgate, hotels close to the ballpark, campgrounds, ETC...:rolleyes2

stoody24 said:
in ohio but 15 minutes from indiana till late sept

then columbus

So you have several stadiums within a 3-4 hour drive... Some less... I sure hope to meet ya and see ya at 1 game this year!

Phin_Crazy said:
I live in Vancouver Canada...working on my M.Div., Is miami playing in Seattle this season? I would love to go... Finances would be tight though.

As soon as the schedule is released, I will let you know... Finances is not a problem... Like I said earlier, my #1 goal this year is to make sure that everyone who works with me, or later a regional rep, gets to at least 1 game this year!!! We will find a way bubba!!!

Phineas64 said:
I have season tix, so we are at all of the games, but are you going to put out info on the other regions to all? We try to take a group on a road game road trip once a year if we can, and it would be great to hook up with other Fin Fans!

Yes... I will be posting all info for all games and what accomadations are available, ticket prices, modes of travel and the cost related, oppositon team links, etc... I will try to post all this a month in advance so that all have time to plan...

Hope to hook up with you!!!

Back
Top Bottom