Let's start the season prediction thread | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's start the season prediction thread

Wildbill3

Onion Fetish
Club Member
Reaction score
(Could someone sticky this?)
In light of recent events, I thought it would be interesting to see which fans were opitimistic, realistic, and pessimistic. And to do this I think a season prediction thread with everything up in the air would be a terrific start. I don't know if Muck and da boys could give out a gift or anything, but the winner should have the pride of knowing (good record that is, and displeasure for correct horrible record) that he was correct.

Okay I'll kick it off,

11-5, too many distractions and a young line, plus new offense is too much to overcome for a better record, but things pick up at the end of the season and our boys make a push.
I am unable to make a playoff prediction, because I am too biased, and optimistic.

I didn't make this a pole because I wanted fans to be accountable for their predictions, this makes it more interesing I think, besides I don't think I could make a poll large enough for all the possiblities.

4-12 - 6-10

We wont have any Running game and our passing will remain as bad as it has been for the last 2 years.

Wildbill3 said:
(Could someone sticky this?)
In light of recent events, I thought it would be interesting to see which fans were opitimistic, realistic, and pessimistic. And to do this I think a season prediction thread with everything up in the air would be a terrific start. I don't know if Muck and da boys could give out a gift or anything, but the winner should have the pride of knowing (good record that is, and displeasure for correct horrible record) that he was correct.

Okay I'll kick it off,

11-5, too many distractions and a young line, plus new offense is too much to overcome for a better record, but things pick up at the end of the season and our boys make a push.
I am unable to make a playoff prediction, because I am too biased, and optimistic.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: You have to be kidding! 11-5, try at best 5-11

11-5 You should make this a poll, and give the different records as options. It would be interesting to see how people vote.

Fawn Lebowitz said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: You have to be kidding! 11-5, try at best 5-11

Thats what I thought. Lets TRY not to be as blindly (and insanely) optimistic as the Jest fans.

12-4 (opitimistic) 11-5 (realistic) 10-6 (pessimistic :) )

Wildbill3 said:

Good quote. Your not the only one. :biggrin:

i was going to say 9-7 with ricky, now i say 4-12. i think this is the year our defense hits the wall. behind our defensive line we have some age and its going to catchup this year.

i predict after this year, madison is gone, knight is gone, seau is gone, thomas will play 1 season after this.

Back
Top Bottom