Let's start the season prediction thread | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's start the season prediction thread

Gotta say we will go 9-7. I think too many mental mistakes (i.e GD penalties, and turn overs will prevemt us from getting into the playoffs). Dave Wannstedt is a good man and fine human being, BUT his teams are to undisciplined. Just remember how many stupid penatlies we take including countless 3rd down conversions tha we give b/c of a penalty. Wannstedt (who I like as a human being) is our downfall this year. The RW debacle will be a bad memory, but I feel will not be our undoing this year.

11 and 5 at least. We still have our D, and boston has to make a difference. whoever we run won't have to face that many 8 man fronts, that's for sure.

Before Ricky abandoned us I was thinking 12-4. Now my prediction is 10-6, but this time we make the playoffs as a wildcard.

I've podered this all year, and with RW's insane actions, here's my opinion!

The Fins will unite as a team like we haven't seen in along time. Now that the old reliable RB who's going to win it all for us is gone, the rest of the team has to play much better. These guys got sh## on and that will make the difference. I see some close games early, with the defense carrying the load, while the offense gets their timing down. Once the offense gets in gear things will roll well, with both sides feeling the mojo. :cool: Special teams will be an impact throughout, both ways, and the Fins finish with a 12-4 record, surpising everybody. :eek:

Oh by the way, the stars are aligned exactly as the were in 1972, just a little early. We have about 15 months of pure excellence before us! :D

Fins rock, period. No 1 player can change that. Review the '72 season and understand, the stars don't lie :D

I know this sounds crazy :goof: But I'm gonna have fun despite the negatives. :shakeno: I'm too old to think any
other way. Besides, this should get a few laughs, and we all need that right now :cry: Bless all my fellow Fin fans, and may we be happy with our goal to root for the next championship team :tongue:

p.s. If I spelled something wrong, please forgive me! I have no playoff predictions at this time, but will say this, I'll always be a Dolphin Fan to the max, and hope they do well every year. If they only win 8 games, may they sweep the Bills, Jets, Pats, crush the Browns, and absolutely destroy the Steelers ( they are the most arrogant a$$h0le fans in the world) (and their too stupid too know it).

Gary Miles said:
I've podered this all year, and with RW's insane actions, here's my opinion!

The Fins will unite as a team like we haven't seen in along time. Now that the old reliable RB who's going to win it all for us is gone, the rest of the team has to play much better. These guys got sh## on and that will make the difference. I see some close games early, with the defense carrying the load, while the offense gets their timing down. Once the offense gets in gear things will roll well, with both sides feeling the mojo. :cool: Special teams will be an impact throughout, both ways, and the Fins finish with a 12-4 record, surpising everybody. :eek:

Oh by the way, the stars are aligned exactly as the were in 1972, just a little early. We have about 15 months of pure excellence before us! :D

Fins rock, period. No 1 player can change that. Review the '72 season and understand, the stars don't lie :D

I know this sounds crazy :goof: But I'm gonna have fun despite the negatives. :shakeno: I'm too old to think anyother way. Besides, this should get a few laughs, and we all need that right now :cry: Bless all my fellow Fin fans, and we be happy with our goal to root for the next championship team :tongue:

the Pats may brake the fins '72 record this year

to say after this year madison seau and knight are gone is crazy madison restructured knight will prove his worth and seau is a leader i'll say 11-5 i have a feeling about A.J and Boston a deadly combo.

I hate to be a foolish optimist, but we have done better with worse talent on the offense with practically the same defense and HC. Granted the OC is new and that worries me a bit but, I gotta say 11-5.

The Dolphins will unite as a team and play for their pride and work even harder than previous years. Thats why they will go 11-5.

10-6 or 11-5. I don't think Ricky will be missed as much as some think. I keep going back to 3.5 ypc last year. We can get that from almost anyone we choosed to start.

donshula said:
the Pats may brake the fins '72 record this year

As much as I hate to say it, you could be right. However, it's the '72-'73 consecutive win record they could break, which is 19 to tie and 20 to break.
Just like the Bears in '85, it could come down to a game with the Fins to see if ya got what it takes. It won't get to that point :shakeno: and if it does, that record stands :lol: On a better note, the Pats have done great as of late and deserve the rings. Not this year Pal :shakeno:

Back
Top Bottom