Let's take a long, hard look at Hadnot today at C | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's take a long, hard look at Hadnot today at C

PressCoverage

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
First, let me just say that McKinney has played better than expected this year... He deserves props for that, i suppose...

However, this is a big opportunity for Rex Hadnot to show his quality at the key position. I believe it will be easier to find a quality guard this offseason than it will be to find a quality center. I hope he plays really well, and I hope he wants the job. I don't know the pay scale by position on the O-Line, but I'd imagine centers can make a bit more money on average.

Go #66! Thrash some Jet scrubs.

PressCoverage said:
First, let me just say that McKinney has played better than expected this year... He deserves props for that, i suppose...

However, this is a big opportunity for Rex Hadnot to show his quality at the key position. I believe it will be easier to find a quality guard this offseason than it will be to find a quality center. I hope he plays really well, and I hope he wants the job. I don't know the pay scale by position on the O-Line, but I'd imagine centers can make a bit more money on average.

Go #66! Thrash some Jet scrubs.
i agree 100% on hadnot at the center position. center is the captain of the line

With Robertson out, that should really give Hadnot a chance to shine.. Go get em REX!

Rex has a three game audition at center.

We have to look at Berger at guard as well. The line will be upgraded next year. I think Jeno James is the first one to get upgraded.

There are going to be some good centers available in free agency. Guards are a lot easier to find though so I hope Hadnot can outperform McKinney.

Back
Top Bottom