Lets talk Panthers Thursday Night! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lets talk Panthers Thursday Night!

mandal24

Genesis
Reaction score
This game is going to be toooough! Patriots losing tonight keeps a division title alive, albeit slim. Never thought I'd be rooting for the Jets in a week.

Random info on Panthers..

-Delhomme is starting to play better!
-Steve Smith has a rib injury..will he play Thursday? Without him, its a battle of the two worst receiving groups in the NFL.
-All Pro LT Jordan Gross is out for the year. Hello Cameron Wake.. take advantage!
-Hate to say it, as good as Ronnie and Ricky are... D. Wiliams and Stewart are even better! hopefully the loss of Gross will weaken their run game
-J. Peppers should be playing with a cast (broken hand), thats gotta make it a little easier for Jake Long to block him
-Panthers run defense is terrible! Run at them with Ricky, Hilliard, even Polite and Sheets! (he should be active this game, I really wana see this guys speed and elusiveness). Ronnie will be missed but I'd rather him miss this game to be on the safe side.
-Panthers pass defense is superb!
-Beason is a beast but their other big time LB is out for the year.
-They also have a new found safety whos been playing good football.
-This will be the battle of the run games. Losing Gross will be too costly for them and I see us winning... Delhomme will be rattled and we all know what happens when he gets rattled!
-Henne should continue to play his average, unspectacular football which is okay with what he has to work with. Look for Davone Bess to have another nice day.

...love the NFL Network ad for the game.. "here kitty kitty"

Buffalo beat these guys 20-9 about three weeks ago.....I think if we don't turn the ball over we should beat them. We should have Delhomme running for his life, and we need to not let DeAngelo Willias beat us, or Steve Smith.

Back
Top Bottom