Let's Talk Potential QBs in Rd 1 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Talk Potential QBs in Rd 1

Bradford would be the best QB we have seen in aqua and orange in a looong time. That being said pass.

Watson isn't starting if Chad is still at Clemson...

I highly doubt we draft a QB in the first round but we need to draft one at some point. Other teams have found good QB's in the middle rounds but we never even try. We have so many holes tho. The whole team is a mess. I have supported Tannehill as he is our QB but we gotta have a plan B and that is not Moore. For sure draft a QB at some point but we also need two guards, two LB's, a real pass rushing DE, another corner and a TE so QB is not the only thing we need

Ozzy rules!!

Curious to see how Kaaya develops under Mark Richt, if can develop from just another spread shotgun QB into a true I-formation QB under center.

If he does that, I would not surprised if goes 1st round or no 1.

Lot of work to do.

The sad thing is.... There are some amazing college football players at need positions for us coming in this draft.... And of course.... Our #1 need is QB. Myles Garett, Leonard Fournette and guys like that are there. And we have to take a non-consensus QB that half this board will hate.

Brad Kaaya is a very smart QB and his arm strength is much improved over last year. Hes my target

The sad thing is.... There are some amazing college football players at need positions for us coming in this draft.... And of course.... Our #1 need is QB. Myles Garett, Leonard Fournette and guys like that are there. And we have to take a non-consensus QB that half this board will hate.

It's not like we have a choice.

Look at Dallas and Philly, they went and found themselves some good rookie qbs, now everything is suddenly great for those teams. It's not like these teams are crazy talented, good QBs play goes a long way.

Despite what all the tannehill supporters here love to repeat, qbs make or break a lot of NFL teams. All the other stuff is just filler.

Last edited by a moderator:
Calm down and remember they won't get rid of both Tannehill and Gase at the end of the season. We would most likely be stuck with the "Quarterback Whisperer" again, and he would attempt to resurrect someone else off the scrap heap as oppose to drafting someone. Both appear to be in over their heads.

Right now the way that I have them graded.

Watson, Kizer, Kaaya (all are top 15 picks)

Mason Rudolph - late 1st grade.

Chad Kelly - Mid 2nd

---------- Post added at 11:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:15 AM ----------

Kaaya is only popular with those in Florida...for the rest of the country his is "just another guy." Kaaya is NOT the answser...

Actually he is not... He is well thought of around the country right now early in this college season he is holding a 1st round Grade

Back
Top Bottom