Let's Talk Potential QBs in Rd 1 | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Let's Talk Potential QBs in Rd 1

There is no QB currently in this year's draft that will be an elite QB. I think next year's crop of QBs may be better. This year we might benefit from trading down and stockpiling picks since dumbass Tannenbaum traded several of our picks away.

j-off-her-doll,

How high are you on Watson, Kizer, and Kaaya? Do you think any of them have the chance to be a top 10-12 QB?

Kaaya is garbage imo. Canes fans on that Kool-Aid...

He may sneak into the NFL under the radar like Tyrod, however.

j-off-her-doll,

How high are you on Watson, Kizer, and Kaaya? Do you think any of them have the chance to be a top 10-12 QB?

Watson should be the #1 pick. Kaaya looks more like a 2nd RD QB to me, but Kizer probably goes top-10. In terms of their place in the league, Watson is the only one I'd say should be a top-10 QB in the league (should be a top-5 QB at some point). Kizer has a shot, but he could go either way. Kaaya is just very inconsistent. Reminds me a little of Tannehill in that way.

I highly doubt we draft a QB in the first round but we need to draft one at some point. Other teams have found good QB's in the middle rounds but we never even try. We have so many holes tho. The whole team is a mess. I have supported Tannehill as he is our QB but we gotta have a plan B and that is not Moore. For sure draft a QB at some point but we also need two guards, two LB's, a real pass rushing DE, another corner and a TE so QB is not the only thing we need

Ozzy rules!!

If you draft a QB in the mid rounds and it works out well, it was a mistake. If you thought you had a franchise QB, you Would draft them in the first round.

Were in a really bad position because we built heavily around the qb, this FO tried hard to make it work for tannehill, used heavy resources to draft WRs and oline. The only way to fix this team is finding a franchise QB Immediatey. This team is built to throw, I don't think anyone here wants to see a complete team makeover at this point.

Watson should be the #1 pick. Kaaya looks more like a 2nd RD QB to me, but Kizer probably goes top-10. In terms of their place in the league, Watson is the only one I'd say should be a top-10 QB in the league (should be a top-5 QB at some point). Kizer has a shot, but he could go either way. Kaaya is just very inconsistent. Reminds me a little of Tannehill in that way.

What makes you not sold on Kizer?

What makes you not sold on Kizer?

I don't think he processes the game on the level of guys like Winston or Watson. He's probably a better prospect than Wentz was, so I'm not down on him. Compared to Watson, though, he's got some catching up to do.

If you draft a QB in the mid rounds and it works out well, it was a mistake. If you thought you had a franchise QB, you Would draft them in the first round.

Were in a really bad position because we built heavily around the qb, this FO tried hard to make it work for tannehill, used heavy resources to draft WRs and oline. The only way to fix this team is finding a franchise QB Immediatey. This team is built to throw, I don't think anyone here wants to see a complete team makeover at this point.

So you think we need a QB and nothing else? We need two real guards, do we not? We need a TE, do we not? Are you happy with our LB's? DE's?

Ozzy rules!!

I don't think he processes the game on the level of guys like Winston or Watson. He's probably a better prospect than Wentz was, so I'm not down on him. Compared to Watson, though, he's got some catching up to do.

I don't put him on Watson level either, but I don't put anyone at Watson level so I can't knock him for that.

I think Kizer is a special talent at attacking defenses aggressively though. He's just constantly doing something, pump fakes, buying time, attacking the linebackers with his athletism and forcing them to make decisions, just constantly attacking. He plays with real urgency, I like that energy.

After tannehill and Henne, I need that kind of QB in my life. No more stiffs.

I'll gladly take Kizer or Watson.

St least they have the ability to move around and make plays when things break down.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

I don't put him on Watson level either, but I don't put anyone at Watson level so I can't knock him for that.

I think Kizer is a special talent at attacking defenses aggressively though. He's just constantly doing something, pump fakes, buying time, attacking the linebackers with his athletism and forcing them to make decisions, just constantly attacking. He plays with real urgency, I like that energy.

After tannehill and Henne, I need that kind of QB in my life. No more stiffs.

I agree. Both would be welcome additions.

Gase needs to pound the table for one of em.

Do you guys still believe in Gase? I think a lot of people are sour on Gase right now

So you think we need a QB and nothing else? We need two real guards, do we not? We need a TE, do we not? Are you happy with our LB's? DE's?

Ozzy rules!!

Which one of those makes us good? If we fill multiple positions there how many wins does that add? Few if any....

Philly and Dallas are proof of what a competent QB can do for a team.

Back
Top Bottom