Letter to Season Ticket Holders -- who is renewing?

Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by steeb, Jan 19, 2011.

1. steeb

steeb Well-Known Member

Subj:
    Rejoin Us for the 2011 Season

Dear Stephen,

On behalf of the players, coaches and front office staff, thank you for your ongoing support and loyalty. We invite you to join us again and renew your season tickets for the 2011 season.

We head into next year with a singular focus - to return to the postseason and bring a Super Bowl championship back to South Florida. Stephen Ross, Jeff Ireland, Tony Sparano and every member of the organization will not be satisfied until this is accomplished.

For the third time in four years, there will be no increase in ticket prices. One of the benefits of your Season Ticket Membership is that you will pay considerably less than those fans who buy group or individual game tickets. This year, you will be able to choose one of two early payment plans that give you the deepest discount off of the individual game price. As an alternative, you can take advantage of our new Overtime Payment Plan and spread your payment over six equal monthly installments while paying slightly more (the regular season price). No matter which payment option you choose, you will continue to receive exclusive Season Ticket Member benefits and amenities such as Fanvision, special discounts and unique experiences throughout the year.

To review your 2011 Season Ticket Membership invoice, the enhanced member benefits, payment plan options and refund policy, please click here. Your invoice can be accessed by clicking on the "Renew My Tickets Now" button on the home page or the "My Account" button on the upper right of the website and logging onto your account. For your convenience, your account number is listed below.

Account #: #######

As you may be aware, the NFL and its players are currently in the process of negotiating a new collective bargaining agreement. We remain optimistic that these discussions will be successful and that a full 2011 schedule will be played. If not, you will receive a full refund for any home games that are cancelled and not rescheduled. For more information on the labor discussion, please visit NFLLabor.com.

If you have any questions whatsoever about your Season Ticket Membership renewal, please do not hesitate to contact your Guest Experience Representative at 1-888-FINS TIX, option 2.

Please know there is nothing more important to us than providing you, our most loyal fans, with a highly competitive team and a fan experience that is second to none in the NFL. You can count on us working around-the-clock, 365 days a year, to make this happen.

We recognize and appreciate the commitment you make to the Dolphins and look forward to having you with us in 2011.

With deepest appreciation,

Mike Dee
    Chief Executive Officer

2. LikeUntoGod

LikeUntoGod The Oracle

Not me, and I even got a phone call.............

3. UHHS

UHHS A True Fan

First off, anyone that seperates with their cash prior to any CBA agreement is nuts. You can earn the interest yourself on your money, why give the team millions upon millions of dollars, so they can earn the interest on the money then return it if there is no CBA ? er no. No CBA, no wallet open, end of story.

Even then, when a CBA i still want to see what is going on with this team, draft, FA etc and then, maybe, I will answer their email. Until then, CBA, and such, no, nothing leaving this guys bank account baby.

4. FinAtic8480

FinAtic8480 A True Fan

When this CBA thing get resolved I'll renew my tickets, but I am not going to pay for my season tickets with no guarantee that there will be football next year.

5. flynryan15

flynryan15 A True Fan Donator

Put me in the no column I stopped my clubseats when Parcells was hired. I started picking up tickets from season ticket holders who couldn't go that week. Then I started boycotting home games, mid season I added away games and new gear to the list. I will still go to sportsbars and watch and cheer my team, and thanks to people who don't listen to my boycott i get new gear for Xmas and birthdays. But Ross isn't getting my money for his circus and water park!

6. UHHS

UHHS A True Fan

I still went to the games. All in all, its a fun day at Sunlife. I know a lot of people complain but the place or where it is does not bother me one little bit. Been blessed to be able to travel and have been to a lot of stadiums. Tailgating at Sunlife is a kick in the rear end, great place. But, as I said, no CBA no purchase, its as simple as that. I imagine most people have a lot better things to do with their money then to send it in and let it sit until there is an agreement. If they try to play hardball and say they cannot guarantee me seats where I usually get them no big deal, I know I will get them anyway :)

7. Nublar7

Nublar7 Retired Finheaven VIP

They have already said they will fully refund your money if there is no season.

8. Chubby

Chubby SUPERFAN

Dont expect it to be an expedient process. In my best guess it will take them several months to even begin issuing refunds then a month or two to process the requests.

If you get your money before Halloween I would be shocked. Keep your money in your pocket.
    CHubbs

9. SQuinn17

SQuinn17 League Dominator

My family is canceling ours this season after 10 years. It's just not worth the time or money to go down to the stadium and see them. Instead, we're going to save over 5k and just order the NFL package on DirecTV. The atmosphere isn't enjoyable anymore, since the team's play is very boring and conservative. Why pay all that money for a bunch of field goals?

10. Emil305

Emil305 Rookie

F that i am not spending another $3200 to be p/o after the games. I would rather buy a nice 3D tv with that cash and watch the games at home...... Sorry Dolphins you guys are doing the same thing expecting different resutls its not gonna happen.

11. dolfan94

dolfan94 Scout Team

So how many of the people who said they're not renewing actually have season tickets?

I have them and am definetely renewing although my economic situation isn't the best. Will wait for the CBA deal though.

If I became a season ticket holder the season after we went 1-15, there is no reason why I should leave now.

12. SuperMarksBros.

SuperMarksBros. Formerly Fiedler for MVP

UHHS said it best...time value of money.

13. CrazyBaldGuy

CrazyBaldGuy Well-Known Member

i gave up my tickets during the wannstadt era and dont plan on ever renewing them.. i cant stand the stadium and i cant stand the teams brand of football.. boring and lifeless.. just not worth it - at least at home i can change the channel..

14. Ed Norton

Ed Norton Scout Team

I'm hoping that you season ticket holders start throwing tomatoes.

15. BlueFin

BlueFin Seer of Visions Finheaven VIP

Its hard to give your money to an organization you have no faith in. I'll catch the circus on TV and console myself with beer that cost much less than 8$ a cup.

16. flynryan15

flynryan15 A True Fan Donator

$10 a bottle!

17. absoluteLance

absoluteLance For Head Coach

how much are season tickets roughly?

18. thephinger

thephinger Scout Team

My words exactly. I feel the same way.... i did not enjoy 1 game there this season, it had nothing to do with wins and lossess.. but everything to do with the slow-paced boring offense they force you to watch....

19. DZimmer000

DZimmer000 BJJ Black Belt

Let me get this straight....They want me to renew my club season tickets and have the privelidge of experiencing:

1) A team with an offense so boring that it makes the World Chess Championships seem like edge of your seat excitement.
    2) A front office and ownership so F'ed up that they flew accross the country to talk to a coach and didn't offer him a job..... And then came back and gave the coach they were seeking to replace an extension
    3) A team that won 1 out of 10 times at home this year (2 preseason losses)
    4) A team that only 2 other teams in the NFL had lower ranked offenses and we hired one of their OC's to be our new OC
    5) A stadium ranked LAST in the country in cleanliness. I saw 3 rats leaving the stadium during the Bills game disgusted by the place.....Swearing they would never come back.
    6) A team with a QB that couldn't start on ANY other team in the league and most D-1 Colleges.
    7) A team that is WAY more concerned with the D-List stars in the stands then any of the stars on the field.

Ummm..... I think I'm gonna pass Mr. Ross. Have a nice day.

20. SeasonsMusic

SeasonsMusic Pianist

lol but comon how bout FINS UPPPPPPPPPP YEAaaaaa

:D

21. Vertical Limit

Vertical Limit A True Fan

:lol: :lol: I heard they were disgusted by our offense more.