Lewan’s Potentially Declining Stock Could Create Dilemma For Dolphins in the Draft | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lewan’s Potentially Declining Stock Could Create Dilemma For Dolphins in the Draft

I'd rather reach for Morgan Moses at 19 than nab Lewan. Not smart, dirty at times, can't stop himself from getting personal fouls, and just makes poor choices off the field. This is what we are trying to get away from, isn't it?

i dont think he will fall and i dont see us taking a chance with his given baggage

If Lewan is there at 19 I take him. He would be the BPA and a position of need.

Does the guy have issues? Sure, but we aren't talking about drug or alcohol issues, or beating up women, being a bad temate, or stealing things or taking money. Take this guy out of the childish college environment and put him with some vets and he will be fine. This guy has been immature but he's not stupid. He knows whats at stake and I expect him to be a great lineman.

So you say there's no proof he's guilty yet you can just come up with a theory about how it's probably all her fault..
I didn't say there was any proof that she did that.

I simply set forward a theory that has just as much proof behind it as
the accusations do.

Dude has no other incidents that would lead me to believe he has character issues. He says he was breaking up a fight involving some Ohio State fans. I have no doubt they exaggerated things. And if he did hit them, I'm sure they deserved it.....I hate Ohio State!

I hope that he slips to 19. Our line would be sick!

jim mandich taught me to hate ohio state :chuckle:

I'd just pass on Lewan...take Z. Martin and Morgan Moses and we will have a first rate line.

Guys...any way you look at this is good news for the dolphins. I bet there are teams drafting after us that, if he's there at 19, would love to trade with us to move up and take him. This scenario would benefit us because is such a deep draft we can use extra pics in the upper rounds!!

I don't know, might be only me, but does it seem to anyone else that Morgan Moses plays waaaay to heavy? Looks a bit slow, might be just blown by speed rushers!

Back
Top Bottom