Life-Size Dan Marino...Anyone? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Life-Size Dan Marino...Anyone?

PenaltiesGalore

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Sorry, don't wanna clutter the board with these types of non-football posts, but I posted this on two of the other boards on finheaven, but it only got like 10 total views.

Looking for a life-size cardboard cutout of Dan Marino. I currently have one and it is made by Upper Deck, but I think they have since stopped producing them, and me and my friend who wants one have searched endlessly to find one. Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanx.

And while I'm at it, anyone know where I can find a Ricky Williams jersey for sale at a store or website that isn't sold out of them already?

I have one...

I have a lifesize Marino... made by Upper Deck, it has obviously been displayed.... The bottom is kind of dirty... But, if you wanna purchase it from me... we might be able to work something out. E-mail me aconnell@finheaven.com

Hey, I was just on here and a Bills fan asked why he wanted a lifesize Marino cut out. Is that what happens around here? You delete the posts that you don't like?

Originally posted by Bronx Bills
Hey, I was just on here and a Bills fan asked why he wanted a lifesize Marino cut out. Is that what happens around here? You delete the posts that you don't like?
yes, if it is irrelvant and obnoxious it will get moved (if it most of a thread) or deleted if it is 1 post. I am tired of getting reports about personal abuse. This forum is strictly for talking football and not smack. I certainly will only delete as a last resort.

How about looking at Marino1983, all of that guy's posts are obnoxious and irrelevant.

How about looking at Marino1983, all of that guy's posts are obnoxious and irrelevant.
I realize that some of dolfan postings are not any better than the bills fan. That is why I have moved several of them to the Smack forum.

Hey Marino, my friend told me he e-mailed you about a week ago, did you get the message? Just wonderin'. Thanks.

Yes but funny how it's always in response to a bills fan acting like a child. Beyond a few guys most of the Bills fans just don't get that this is a small up and coming site that is growing around the basis that this isn't a smack talking forum. If you had followed this site before joining in with the Bills invasion you would have known the difference.

I like the fact I can come here and have a "real" conversation without 5 or 6 Bills fans coming in and posting "Jay blows" or trying to turn this into the BBI forums.

It's simply come to the point where if someone is just being a sh*t disturber then AJ is getting rid of them because it's not worth the aggravation of putting up with the childish behaviour. If you have something worthwhile to say then you'll be allowed to post here. If we have to put up with idiots.....then let us put up with our own teams idiots. Bad enough having to deal with 2 teams idiot fans.

Originally posted by PenaltiesGalore

And while I'm at it, anyone know where I can find a Ricky Williams jersey for sale at a store or website that isn't sold out of them already?

I got mine in white as a pesonalized replica jersey from nflshop.com

http://www.nflshop.com

They do label it as a 2001 jersey, so they can't be beaten up for changing the jersey for 2002 :goof:

Back
Top Bottom