Lifelong Cutty fan here! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lifelong Cutty fan here!

Why do you believe he has basically failed for his career? Not being a prick, just your take?

I believe we got very lucky grabbing someone as good as Cutler at this stage in the offseason and pray you're right but do you think he's better than Tannehill?

Why do you believe he has basically failed for his career? Not being a prick, just your take?

I believe we got very lucky grabbing someone as good as Cutler at this stage in the offseason and pray you're right but do you think he's better than Tannehill?
Extremely lucky we got someone like Cutler at this stage. Glad we didnt have to trade a 1st for a guy like Bradford. Although if Cutler has the season he had last year I would be pleased.

Miracles do happen. I remember when Jim P. went to the Raiders and I thought no way he would succeed. They won the Super Bowl. Believe! Positive thoughts. What else you got to do?

Extremely lucky we got someone like Cutler at this stage. Glad we didnt have to trade a 1st for a guy like Bradford. Although if Cutler has the season he had last year I would be pleased.

We lucked out in many ways with Cutler (Scheme, Coach, Talent). We all know he can make all the throws otherwise Matt Moore would be starting (too limited). If Cutler gets 21 tds and 11 ints, I believe very strongly we will be in the playoffs. Maybe Gase really can tame the pissy attitude and get good results out of it. As a Dolphin fan, we can only hope and pray lol

We lucked out in many ways with Cutler (Scheme, Coach, Talent). We all know he can make all the throws otherwise Matt Moore would be starting (too limited). If Cutler gets 21 tds and 11 ints, I believe very strongly we will be in the playoffs. Maybe Gase really can tame the pissy attitude and get good results out of it. As a Dolphin fan, we can only hope and pray lol
Whether he has a good year or not, we will at least have some entertainment. Might be on the field, or it might be on here and the media. But either way itll be a ride lol

We didn't luck out. Our coach problem solved to your liking. PHhilbin would have called one of his old teachers to ask what to do.

We didn't luck out. Our coach problem solved to your liking. PHhilbin would have called one of his old teachers to ask what to do.
I think hes just meaning that someone of his caliber was even available without a kings ransom. In addition to the fact that Gase had experience with him. Successful experience nonetheless.

Been a diehard Cutler fan since his days at Vandy! Bros, you guys don't even know what a steal you got at 13 mil! My guy 6 is gonna tear it up for the Dolphins, guaranteed! Cutty does it! Fins up hoes down, bright future boys!
It's 10 mil bro!!! Based on sentence structure.... Looks like you only watch Football (most specifically your guy 6) and don't go to school? :)

• It's 10 mil bro!!! Based on sentence structure.... Looks like you only watch Football (most specifically your guy 6) and don't go to school? :)
    He can make up to 13 and let's all hope he does because that means he hit these three incentives...
  • 75% playing time + Top 10 in total TDs: $1M
  • 75% playing time + playoff win: $1M
  • 75% playing time + playoff birth: $1M

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom