like to hear from fans | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

like to hear from fans

dolphindebby

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
I'm new at this and would like some feedback from other fans :confused: Love the site and info, it's hard to find anything on the Dolphins here in GA.
Thanks, dolphindebby

:welcome: :fh:
Anything you want to know just post on this thread or use the Questions and Suggestions Forum..

Thanks for reply. Sometime I think there are no fans to talk to out there. I've loved all these guys for years.
dolphindebby

Thanks everyone

Thanks for the replies from all of you, it is really great to be able to share with other fans, especially from Germany. I a real fanatic, most of my home is Dolphin colors etc. Thanks again, this is a great site to have.:wink:
dolphindebby :dolphins:

Hi everyone

Glad to read about the Dolphin marathon Sun. I suffer 'till the season starts. We do go to Minor league baseball games in Columbus GA, it's great, but not like the Dolphins. :dolphins: Are there any other women fanatics out there?
Thanks,
dolphindebby

dolphindebby said:
Glad to read about the Dolphin marathon Sun. I suffer 'till the season starts. We do go to Minor league baseball games in Columbus GA, it's great, but not like the Dolphins. :dolphins: Are there any other women fanatics out there?
Thanks,
dolphindebby

Me --------------------------------nah sorry cant lie :evil:

dolphindebby said:
Thanks,
dolphindebby

Welcome to FinHeaven. There are several woman posters here. One of them, darkmistress, is one of thehttp://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?f=10 moderators who mostly posts in the Lounge. njfinfan helps moderate this board.

Back
Top Bottom