list of free agents... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

list of free agents...

thefranchisedef

Active Roster
Reaction score
quarterback- seneca wallace, matt hasselbeck, billy volek, rex grossman, vince young, dennis dixon..

summary- I can see us going after Matt Hasselbeck as a short term fix. I would like us to look at someone like Seneca Wallace or Dennis Dixon. Both are young quarterbacks that have shown poise, and playmaking ability. not to mention they are both players that have strong arms and big play ability running..

runningback- DEANGELO WILLIAMS, ahmad bradshaw, Cedric Benson, Darren Sproles, Michael Bush, and Leron McClain...

Summary- Deangelo has to be at the top of our list.. while ahmad bradshaw is a rising star, he still has a problem with the fumbles.. Cedric Benson isn't getting younger but has probably another 2 years left.. Darren Sproles is a great guy to have as a utility player, he offers alot in the return game. Michael Bush gives us the big runningback needed to get those tough yards, and has shown to be pretty durable.. Leron McClain! spit and all, he is definitely a guy to look out for.. he can run the ball!

Wide Receivers- Vincent Jackson, Sidney Rice, Santonio Holmes, Braylon Edwards, Malcom Floyd, James Jones, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens, Steve Breaston, Mike Sims-Walker, Santana Moss...

Summary- Vincent jackson is asking for too much money.. I would like to see us attack braylon edwards in free agency, he offers us huge playmaking ability and the perfect number 2 reciever to compliment brandon marshall. Steve Breaston and santana moss are two guy i would like to see have a chance.. Basically I dont see Santonio leaving New York, we need playmakers and there are plenty to ask of this year...

Tight ends- Zach Miller, Owen Daniels, Bo Scaife, Mercedes Lewis...

Summary- We need someone who can catch, and thats what this year gives you.. I like Mercedes Lewis's height advantage but love me some zach miller and owen daniels.. maybe owen daniels could be had for less money because of his poor play coming off of injury?

Offensive line- All about the interior line... Logan Mankins, Carl Nicks, Davin Joseph...

Summary- need I say more?

I really like Dixon, but he's a RFA which could pose a problem. D. Williams and McClain would be a nice compliment to one another, although I got flamed hard for mentioning McClain in the past. The spitting incident is nothing in my opinion as opposed to the ridiculous behavior from Crowder in the first place. I also wouldn't mind a William/Bush combo in the backfield either. A friend of mine is a huge G-Men fan and Bradshaw just turns the ball over far too often. Coughlin did wonders stopping Tiki from doing that and if he is unable to fix Bradshaw's fumbling problem than that is a serious red flag.

Back
Top Bottom