Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by phinfan2003, Feb 15, 2006.
Here are mine:
Qb, Cb, Ss, C, LT
Qb, C, Cb, Lt, G
S is the most important piece for a COver 2 Defense.
S is just as important to the 3-4:
Cb, qb, ol, getting to! defensive line!
Qb, Cb, LT, C, SS
CB, SS, QB, OL, LB. I base this on need vs availability. If there was a Dan Marino in the draft and would be available at 16, then QB would be number one. As it stands right now, this is how I see it.
I don't like Donnie Spragan at all, and I think we might be good at safety because I like Bell alot and either Schulters or Tebucky can be good stop gaps.
Right on, in that order:tongue:
1. Get McIntosh out of jail
Qb, Ss, Ol, Lb, Cb
lmao same ****. etiher way we run both.
I think we will draft DB in the 1st round, Croyle in the 2nd and signing two top FA (I'm hoping for Nate Clements(CB) and La Charles Bentley(C)). That would only leave LT and that might have to come from with in. Not to many FA LT that would be better than what we already have. A lot is going to depend on what happens to McIntosh now that he is in jail.
clements will be tagged. 5.9 mill for him
Dan Marino wasnt even a Dan Marino when he was drafted(27th overall/6th QB) so thats kinda hard to say.
Qb, Lt, Ss, Cb, G
That is mine!
You realize at corner there is a good chance that we will keep Madison and Howard for cap reasons and we get Poole back so we may draft a corner in the 4th.
CB, LT, keep Ricky and develop a 2 back offense, manage the cap to be able to accquire key FAs, and get value for draft picks to continue to improve team depth
That's what you think. I've followed him since college and remember hoping and praying that Miami could draft him somehow. The rest is history.
1) Qb Qb Qb
Though my first need is a CB, I am hoping a QB of note falls for us to pick up. Wierd.
1. QB-the most important position on the field.
2. CB- we have some ok CB's but we need a big time player here
3. LT- (unless Saban and Houck feel Alabi is ready)Most important position on the line.
4. C/G(depending on where Hadnot plays)- Would complete a solid line assuming we get a good LT.
5. SS- Would complete the secondary assuming we get a CB and keep Shulters. Not as high because Tillman and Bell were servicable, but an upgrade would be preferable.
My choices would be:
Just for Grins...
Yah but Im sure some people feel the same way about Cutler/Leinart/Croyle as you did about Marino. Point is theres never a consensus on "THIS guy will be the greatest QB in the history of the NFL!" Im sure the Jets or Chiefs would have picked Dan up instead of Ken O'Brien or Blackledge if that was the case.
I don't see safety as much of an issue.
I can agree with this!
QB,CB,SS,OLB, OL....i think that after free agency we will have signed at least one or two of these positions to solve some problems....
s, ol, qb, olb
I agree with all the positions, but not in that order...
I like your reasoning for your decisions, good job:up:
Now if we can get at the very least a QB out of this draft, I will be a very happy camper.
qb cb ol ss wr
QB, CB, Lt, LG, SS
Why?? we have an excellent set of WR's in Chambers & Booker & Welker fills the slot perfectly :dolphins:
1) Strong Safety to QB the backfield
2) Right Guard or Tackle (dependent on if McKinney is re-signed)
3) Receiver (either WR or H-back/ TE)
4) DE/OLB Saban loves DE's...this D-fense needs a Willie McGinest type at SLB.
5) DB/QB equal priority for long term development.
2. OL (Best Available)
3. DB (Best Available)