LIU - Brooklyn v. Robert Morris | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LIU - Brooklyn v. Robert Morris

JCane

Administrator
Club Member
Reaction score
On Wednesday night, the Blackbirds will take on Robert Morris with the Northeast Conference auto-bid on the line.

Who is ready for this game tomorrow night?! I am JACKED! Is this game even on TV?

The winner of this stellar matchup could be looking at a #15 seed in the upcoming tournament and a chance to make some SERIOUS noise in March!

WHO YOU GOT!

:iwantmore: :iwantmore: :iwantmore:

Wait...how is no one discussing this matchup tonight?

I thought you guys loved the underdogs? Here are two teans with a real chance of winning the whole tournament.

Don't tell me that I'm....*gasp*....wrong...?

For them, it's just making the tournament. It is more about the experience for them. We know they won't make much noise in the NCAA tourney.

A very small chance, but we both know they're not beating a team like UNC, Michigan St, Missouri, etc.

Oooooh you mean the big boys of the NCAA who play real schedules and actually earn their way into the tournament.

NOW we're all clear here.

:lol:

:up:

Oooooh you mean the big boys of the NCAA who play real schedules and actually earn their way into the tournament.

NOW we're all clear here.

:lol:

:up:
I get where you're coming from J, I think the tournament should be contracted to 16 teams, making it harder to get in the tourney.

Back
Top Bottom