Livas just made Moore and Wallace Expendable | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Livas just made Moore and Wallace Expendable

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
I loved watching this kid play. He is exactly what we need, a speedy, shifty, elusive return man that has good vision and can evade tacklers. We already know our top 4 receivers are Marshall, Bess, Hartline and Gates. It wouldn't make sense to keep Wallace or Moore when neither would get much playing time anyway. If we are going to keep 5 receivers, we might as well get a guy who will be seen on special teams. Go Livas!

I thought Livas was absolutely awesome, everything he was built up to be and more.

BUT, Wallace played awesome today besides a hard drop on a 3rd down.

Got to keep the 6 WRs. No harm in that.

Moore, maybe. He didn't do as well I had first though. Wallace just earned a spot on the team for at least another couple weeks. I hope there's more of that Livas explosiveness to come for the Special Teams. :D

Before you toss Wallace to the garbage pile, he plays ST and is very good there. With the movement of the KO line to the 35, returns will be drastically reduced. The Dolphins get a lot more flexibility with Wallace then Livas.

I like Livas but think he'll be stashed on the PS.

Maybe Moore, but not Wallace. If Livas continues to impress, I bet they keep 6 wide receivers.
They may have flexibility to be able to go with 6 and I would certainly welcome Livas over Moore but it's going to depend on who and how many they keep at TE and RB. They have some interesting choices ahead.

He made 1 return, be it a great one, and had 0 receptions. That hardly qualifies to be the #5. Moore I believe is history, but I see Wallace right now as that #5. Though...we could just skip carrying any QB's...the WRs could probably play as well as them...

Players like Marlon Moore are not hard to find. I was frankly surprised he made the team last year.

Marlon Moore made a couple of good plays, a block and a nice catch but I got to agree with the consensus he's expendable in favour of Livas, who looked a threat everytime he caught a punt. I actually thought Wallace played very well tonight to, he got a TD and few more catches, better upside than Moore, I would be shocked and disappointed if he didn't make the 53.

Livas had how many receptions?
Wallace is a nice big target for the red zone. Had a great game tonight. Hardly expendable
Marlon Moore is the kind of kid who will bounce back in the next game and play great, while you probably see a regression from Livas on ST. Just saying, Moore and Wallace won't be cut that easily

Good to see, but I want to see more before making a determination like you suggest. I remember when Sean Smith made that crazy one handed int vs the Saints in preseason. Despite what some think on here, I think he has been below average since.

I personally never saw anything special in Marlon Moore. Hes probably a beter receiver then Livas but Livas's ST ability makes him more important to us than Moore as a 5th or 6th reciever. Wallace makes this team on ST alone

moore will be gone. we have to see if livas can keep it up. wallace is a lock

It would be so great to have a legit returner. I can't remember the last one we had. Ginn doesn't count against the Jets...hehe

Back
Top Bottom