Logo I saw on Tannehills twitter | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logo I saw on Tannehills twitter

Posters over at sportslogos.net who claim to have seen the "final" logo have said it will look very similar to the leaked logo. They also mention Mike Dee's statement saying the leaked logo wasn't the final is pure schematics. I fully expect a very,very similar logo come draft time. Maybe with a few minor tweaks. That orange eye looked pretty badass in that under armor concept.

Have you seen this?

LINK HERE

202745292f35aef635b60498901578ace5f02b53-1.jpg

Yes I have seen this. Question, do dolphins in reality even bend like that?

Probably because we're getting a new logo. Feel free to start your own thread on whatever other Dolphins topic you like.
why can't we have one big thread? makes more sense then having all these other logo threads. Just my 2 cents

If our logo ends up looking like the leaked logo of a faceless dolphin with no helmet or anything, im not buying any dolphin merchandise, unless it has the oldschool logos

Yes I have seen this. Question, do dolphins in reality even bend like that?
That's more an Ictaceous movement like those of a shark or a marlin, but some species of dolphins could turn in such way at low speed.

The high speed movement of dolphins (killer whale included) is bending their bodies up and down, jumping and turning using large circles, not close turns.
Unlike sharks, cetaceans can spin underwater, something that blocks some fishes' brains placing them in a catatonic state. Killer whales use that trick to hunt white sharks.

That's more an Ictaceous movement like those of a shark or a marlin, but some species of dolphins could turn in such way at low speed.

The high speed movement of dolphins (killer whale included) is bending their bodies up and down, jumping and turning using large circles, not close turns.
Unlike sharks, cetaceans can spin underwater, something that blocks some fishes' brains placing them in a catatonic state. Killer whales use that trick to hunt white sharks.

Look at the brain on Brad ;)

If our logo ends up looking like the leaked logo of a faceless dolphin with no helmet or anything, im not buying any dolphin merchandise, unless it has the oldschool logos

I'll be shocked if it's not very close to the leaked logo. That's a Mike Dee caliber logo, something he would approve. He transitions seamlessly from awful logos to patched stadiums, with Gator Day high on his resume.

Ross already said in his presser it would have traditional elements of the dolphins logo in the new logo. I dont think any of these are anything close to what it will be. The changes will be very minor, and might only be slight color changes to match whatever color seats he can buy the cheapest for the new stadium renovations.

Back
Top Bottom