Logo Leak? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Logo Leak?

There is NO WAY that the Miami FO, who are very sensitive to the speculation about the new logo are going to order a boardroom table before the official launch with it emblazoned three feet wide on the top. Oh, and then take photographs of their players signing contracts on it.

As "soft launches" of a new campaign go, that would be a pretty original new twist.

The photo was taken by his Girlfriend. So it could very well have been just close family members there and she didn't know and just took the picture.

It is not the new logo, look at the stripes and compare it to the current logo. It is exactly the same. Only difference is that the table Dolphin is going through the sun for some reason.

It is not the new logo, look at the stripes and compare it to the current logo. It is exactly the same. Only difference is that the table Dolphin is going through the sun for some reason.

I still think it looks a little more straightened out rather than curved. And they did say subtle changes so maybe the tale under the sun, more straightened, maybe no helmet, and a different looking face is what they did? I don't know.

looks almost just like the one SNAKEFIN has avatar, which is he one i have wanted all along.

the tail is NOT an illusion. that is a different logo no doubt. and think about it, if its not the same old logo, why would the fin bean counters ok an expensive, etched glass table top with a different design if they were not going to be using it?

i believe we just got a peek at the REAL new logo and from what i see, i like it MUCHO!!! that upturned whale tail logo was wack!!

But why would a different version of the logo be anywhere in the Davie facility? That's odd. It's not the same logo. I mean there has never been a logo in Dolphin history with the dolphin going through the sun ring (link). This is a new design. I think it's the new logo exposed by accident in that photo.

There is no doubt that is a different design compared to our current logo. I was for a change, but not a drastic one. So far, I like what I see. If they get the color scheme right, this could be a real homerun.

yup. thats the new logo... Mike Dee said that one of the changes was that the Dolphin is going to be jumping through the sun/ring instead of in front of it like the current logo

i thought i remember reading somewhere that it was going to bring back a little of the old logo witha new flair. that logo looks much better then the others that we have seen posted.

http://instagram.com/p/WmRqtVhup6/

Here's a photo that Hartline just put up on his twitter account. Got to be a little fishy that the logo on the table is cut out in this one though.

I'm willing to bet that's the new logo....from what you can see, much more streamlined and edgy. I like it alot! Can't wait to buy new gear!

Yeah I believe thats the new logo. It is different from our current one but I dont think it is a major change

Back
Top Bottom