Lol, former Dolphin Reagan Mauia involved in Manti Te'o fiasco | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lol, former Dolphin Reagan Mauia involved in Manti Te'o fiasco

insomnia411

The world is yours
Reaction score
http://m.deadspin.com/5976734/cardinals-player-says-he-met-manti-teos-fake-dead-girlfriend

What a hilarious disaster this whole situation is, and I personally hate ND so I'm thrilled about it. I just wanted to post this here because I'm sure you all remember Mauia as the juggernaut in his YouTube video and Cam Cameron draft pick. IMO there is no way that Te'o and pals didn't orchestrate this whole thing (you'll feel the same way if you read the whole Deadspin story) and the NFL should have no use for this bag of excrement... Or anyone else from that horrible racist and hypocritical institution. Lol Nosuch Dame

My god did Notre Dame not accept you or what?

Ever think he ACTUALLY has lost someone from cancer? The only thing I don't agree with the OP about is his LOLs and the hilarity in this. This **** isn't funny. Nothing funny about faking cancer or having cancer. If there is a God hopefully Te'o and his family get to really suffer from cancer the way I have and countless of other people around the globe have. F this POS

I don't think he is making fun of cancer victims. I believe he is criticizing ND and Teo for being stupid. I wonder how far he will fall in the draft ?

If I were Mauia I would have kept my mouth shut, already embarrassing as it is and he's just piling on at this point. :lol:

Ever think he ACTUALLY has lost someone from cancer? The only thing I don't agree with the OP about is his LOLs and the hilarity in this. This **** isn't funny. Nothing funny about faking cancer or having cancer. If there is a God hopefully Te'o and his family get to really suffer from cancer the way I have and countless of other people around the globe have. F this POS

Obviously there is nothing funny about that. He made no mention of anything like that, the OP is just blasting the school for the hell of it and their own personal reasons. I happen to like ND and will stand up for them. As I'm sure insomnia would if I just started saying things like that about his college of choice.

As for Te'o, I'm unsure still. I don't think the story is done yet, I don't have an opinion formed fully but I do think slightly less of him now. Either he was duped and looks like a huge moron from the hoax or it was all fake for publicity. Hopefully time will tell.

Birds of a feather flock together

clear.gif

Both are attention whores, IMHO!

Let's be sensitive guys. Someone who NEVER existed is now DEAD!

She did exist, Mauia actually met her apparently. But, Manti never met her nor talked to her over phone/skype/cam.

Mauia actually seen her before. Manti was apparently some joke by a group of guys that used her name and couldn't believe that this college star football player is actually falling for "her" and "it" being the joke. They probably laughed each time ESPN ran a segment about Mauia and his fake girlfriend.

Guys he had to make believe kill the girl, imagine if ESPN attempted to fly in his make believe girlfriend to the National Championship game if she were still supposedly alive?

Anyways stay tuned cause apparently Troy Polamalu is involved in this as well.

Oh yeah and Lennay Kekua just tweeted from her grave not too long ago saying she will be releasing a statement via twitter at Noon. I'm guessing it's hawaii Noon time? So in 4 hours. Didn't know the dead had access to twitter.

http://twitter.com/@lennaykay

Dude, are you serious? This whole situation is amazingly funny. This kid is so socially awkward that he had to make up a fake girlfriend online. i don't get why people are treating this like such a sob story. He lied about having a girlfriend, and he got caught. Laugh away.

Back
Top Bottom