LOL @ Jets | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ Jets

To be fair, I think the Jets are ahead of Miami at this point in terms of who is the better overall team, but I don't think it's anything Miami can't come back from.

There's so much football left, I think the Pats, Jets and Fins all have a shot at the playoffs this season.

It's not. The Jets clearly aren't world beaters either. I just think we're in a better position right now as a team. Not just for this year but in previous years and moving forward. But that's right now. One off season can change anything in the NFL. biggest questions the Dolphins have right now is Tannehill. I actually like him, but I think I'm in the minority. The Jets obviously need to find someone at QB who can give them longevity at the position. Fitz is what he is. A decent game manager. An NFL team needs to strive to do better than that IMO. He's fine to have if you can develop someone behind him.

Still a better team than Miami. But that doesn't mean much.

I knew the Jets would lose this game. Fitz played better but he isnt capable of having big performances against D's like that. They needed to win a low scoring game.

The secondary and O-Line killed us yesterday. To many costly penalties on our O-Line and the secondary just lacks talent. We have Revis and a bunch of mediocrity/crap back there. We have no number 2 corner. The Milliner pick has killed us. The Jets strike out in the top ten all the time. Sanchez, Gholston, Milliner. We seem much better when picking later in the draft which makes zero sense.

I knew the Jets would lose this game. Fitz played better but he isnt capable of having big performances against D's like that. They needed to win a low scoring game.

The secondary and O-Line killed us yesterday. To many costly penalties on our O-Line and the secondary just lacks talent. We have Revis and a bunch of mediocrity/crap back there. We have no number 2 corner. The Milliner pick has killed us. The Jets strike out in the top ten all the time. Sanchez, Gholston, Milliner. We seem much better when picking later in the draft which makes zero sense.

Maybe, maybe not. We'll see in a few weeks. But even if the Jets are soooo much better you are still in the basement with us. You may have the better loser team but still a loser team. A dump of **** looking slightly more healthy than our dump of ****. :lol:

If you really want to believe the Jets are the better 1-3 team that's all on you. Talk about having high expectations.

we stink. it just sucks, this team has so much talent but the coaching is horrific on the defensive side of the ball. I really miss rex.

we stink. it just sucks, this team has so much talent but the coaching is horrific on the defensive side of the ball. I really miss rex.

Well you did say last year Fitz's season was better than anything Tannehill had ever done. Is Geno Smith answer?

If you really want to believe the Jets are the better 1-3 team that's all on you. Talk about having high expectations.

I don't have high expectations. I'm not proud of it. I called this Jets loss. Not that it was hard to call or anything. Both teams aren't very good. Both teams need a QB. The Jets need a new secondary and O-Line. Our O-Line has been neglected for to long. As far as the Dolphins go, I haven't watched them enough to know where their problems are other than the QB who everyone seems to despise.

I don't have high expectations. I'm not proud of it. I called this Jets loss. Not that it was hard to call or anything. Both teams aren't very good. Both teams need a QB. The Jets need a new secondary and O-Line. Our O-Line has been neglected for to long. As far as the Dolphins go, I haven't watched them enough to know where their problems are other than the QB who everyone seems to despise.

Yet you're able to say the Jets are better without investing a second of time knowing what the Dolphins are about. Whatevs.

Well you did say last year Fitz's season was better than anything Tannehill had ever done. Is Geno Smith answer?

Fitz was brutal in KC, he wasn't bad yesterday. that's a pretty good D he faced and he was ok. the problem is the D, this unit should be dominant and it is not only not dominant but it is terrible.

Back
Top Bottom