LOL @ The Bills | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL @ The Bills

MD

Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
This 2016 season in Buffalo with the Ryan's is setting up to be a memorable one. Having Rex with the Jets provided a lot of laughs and though hard to believe, the Bills are about to outdo them. So put aside your memories of empty super bowl predictions and butt fumbles, sit back and enjoy the show in Buffalo. To start things off:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...mn-good-job-with-saints-and-got-fired-for-it/

Absolutely ridiculous a coach that doesn't accept responsibility for his units failure. What Peyton can be blamed for is bringing Rob back for the 2015 season.

*It should also be noted that should the Bills pull off the seemingly impossible and have a good season, all respect and tips of the hat should be given. Play nice boys :chuckle:

Last edited by a moderator:
Its hard top laugh at them when they beat us so regularly. 5 of the last 6. We will never do anything of any substance until we start beating this team and the Jets.

Its hard top laugh at them when they beat us so regularly. 5 of the last 6. We will never do anything of any substance until we start beating this team and the Jets.
First to acknowledge they have beaten our butts on the field in recent years. The intent of the thread is to get a laugh out of the everyday antics forthcoming. We had one with the Jets when Rex was there but unfortunately, it turned brutal. Not saying anything bad about our friends who are Jets fans but the Bills fans that visit the board are good guys that offer good insight and seem to have a sense of humor. Hopefully we can have some fun with this.

Buffalo is going to be dangerous this year, getting rid of the quitter will really help that defense.

Ignore the troll attempt. It's what derails so many threads. Be nice to have one where we can get a laugh without outside noise.

Im not exactly a health nut, but how in the actual **** do you go about putting on 30 pounds a month? Like, is there ever a time of day when he isn't eating? I could eat a box of Oreos and drink a gallon of milk every day and not put on 30 pounds in a month.

At age 50 I went on a 7 day cruise, rode a bus whenever I got off the ship, sat in a deck chair and you know how hungry the sea air makes you. I ate more food in that 7 days than I probably eat in a month and gained 5 pounds. It's mind boggling that working for an NFL team and having the workout facilities and nutritional food available that anyone could gain a pound a day.

Ignore the troll attempt. It's what derails so many threads. Be nice to have one where we can get a laugh without outside noise.

No matter how much the Bill's screw up it will never reach the comedy of the Jets with Rex...:brewskis:

[video=youtube;ZnHmskwqCCQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ[/video]

Even after setting the Bills D back a season or two, LOL@ Dumb hiring Dumber and making him as Ass HC

But really, when it comes to being so ridiculously funny, nothing tops this:

[video=youtube;rAp57G1hLn0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAp57G1hLn0[/video]

Hey look, another slight at Miami!
Not a slight at Miami, I actually like the signing b/c I think Mario gives effort for one year. It's a slight at mario who has always been overrated and last year was a quitter.

there's no troll attempt, there never is. The facts are the man quit on his team last year but again I like the signing for one year b/c I expect he will actually try this year.

At age 50 I went on a 7 day cruise, rode a bus whenever I got off the ship, sat in a deck chair and you know how hungry the sea air makes you. I ate more food in that 7 days than I probably eat in a month and gained 5 pounds. It's mind boggling that working for an NFL team and having the workout facilities and nutritional food available that anyone could gain a pound a day.

for a normal person it would be difficult but someone like rex and rob are naturally fat and they are doing nothing active while eating and working all day and night.

No matter how much the Bill's screw up it will never reach the comedy of the Jets with Rex...:brewskis:

How could a dolphin fan laugh at rex and the Jets when they were much more successful? I don't get it

Not a slight at Miami, I actually like the signing b/c I think Mario gives effort for one year. It's a slight at mario who has always been overrated and last year was a quitter.

there's no troll attempt, there never is. The facts are the man quit on his team last year but again I like the signing for one year b/c I expect he will actually try this year.

for a normal person it would be difficult but someone like rex and rob are naturally fat and they are doing nothing active while eating and working all day and night.

How could a dolphin fan laugh at rex and the Jets when they were much more successful? I don't get it

I'm not surprised you dont!!

Back
Top Bottom