LOL Trent Dilfer | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

LOL Trent Dilfer

CorduroyG

Rookie
Reaction score
I actually think he does a good job on espn, but hes picked us to lose the last 4 weeks i think, with the same bs: "i just dont know how long they can continue to play this ball control turnover-free football"

Of course he just picked the ravens, in fact i dont expect anyone to pick us this week, but it just cracks me up this guy keeps saying the same bs every week. I guess he figures 1 of these weeks hes gonna be right

He is an idiot and for some reason just hates the Phins. Let him continue to be wrong on his picks.

I actually think he does a good job on espn, but hes picked us to lose the last 4 weeks i think, with the same bs: "i just dont know how long they can continue to play this ball control turnover-free football"

Of course he just picked the ravens, in fact i dont expect anyone to pick us this week, but it just cracks me up this guy keeps saying the same bs every week. I guess he figures 1 of these weeks hes gonna be right

YEP...I noticed the same thing...almost as funny as Neon Deion Sanders gaurantee that the Pats would win the AFC East. :lol:

His stubborness is funny, lol. A few weeks ago, he talked about what games Miami would lose during the last weeks of the season and he predicted Miami would get upset by the 49ers, and how the Jets would win the division. Miami beat the 49ers and the Jets lost the last bunch of games. So the Jets look like they won't make the playoffs after they lose to the Seahawks and Miami still continues to win. So since the Jets need help and look like they won't get in, what does he do? Yeah, instead of giving in, he then picks the Patriots to win the division, lol.

So now that the Dolphins have won the division while the Pats and Jets are knocked out, Trent naturally thinks the Ravens will beat Miami. Baltimore is very good and definitely has a good chance of beating Miami, but the fact of the matter is that Trent will just pick any team as long it is not Miami to win, in order to try to show he's right.

This is going to be a very painful week to watch TV or listen to the radio. Miami will be given no love or respect. I been watching Dilfer for weeks now on ESPN. What a tool! The birth of the first Miami Dynasty was easy as cake. We had a good run with Dan the Man, but he couldn't bring home the bacon, sad to say. But this I believe is the birth of the 2nd Miami Dynasty...and this one's gonna be a *****...very nasty...with alot of negative vibes focused on the Phish. We can get through it...but it will be a test of our metal to not just fly off and want to punch each and every one of these guys in the mouth.

So far, only one analyst has given us any love at all...and that's Tom Jackson at ESPN. He's the only one...so far. I expect there to not be many at all.

Did anyone see Dan Marino at the end of the CBS pre-game. He clinched his fist and said "Go Miami!" Man...I miss Dan!

Trent Dilfer is a sip****...dude picks us to lose EVERY week...:shakeno:

Ya'll should seen the way after we defeated the Chiefs,the other analyst would ask him,"Trent,who do you think will win,Will it be the Dolphins?."

I mean,have you EVER seen anyone more on the Jets d*** like he was for the past week?:rolleyes:

Dude was saying,"I dont see it happening.Yes,I know Brett Farve hasnt been playing well,but looking back a hundred years ago,Favre thrives in these games,and Boom,don't you think Farve will show his magical Favre magic"....:err:

Then,he had thee nerve,to come no the post-game show and say,"Miai played real well.The defense came through the way their supposed too.Chad Pennington had a great game,and was able to make things happen"...:rolleyes2:

Then he predicted BAL to win next week..I bet you anyting if MIA once again try to jerk*** Phin fans to prevent him from looking like an idiot:rolleyes2:

Trent Dilfer is a sip****...dude picks us to lose EVERY week...:shakeno:

Ya'll should seen the way after we defeated the Chiefs,the other analyst would ask him,"Trent,who do you think will win,Will it be the Dolphins?."

I mean,have you EVER seen anyone more on the Jets d*** like he was for the past week?:rolleyes:

Dude was saying,"I dont see it happening.Yes,I know Brett Farve hasnt been playing well,but looking back a hundred years ago,Favre thrives in these games,and Boom,don't you think Farve will show his magical Favre magic"....:err:

Then,he had thee nerve,to come no the post-game show and say,"Miai played real well.The defense came through the way their supposed too.Chad Pennington had a great game,and was able to make things happen"...:rolleyes2:
Then he predicted BAL to win next week..I bet you anyting if MIA once again try to jerk*** Phin fans to prevent him from looking like an idiot:rolleyes2:

What do you expect him to say after embarassing himself?

Sorry everyone, I suck a lot!

Trent Dilfer

p.s this is a suicide note

This is going to be a very painful week to watch TV or listen to the radio. Miami will be given no love or respect. I been watching Dilfer for weeks now on ESPN. What a tool! The birth of the first Miami Dynasty was easy as cake. We had a good run with Dan the Man, but he couldn't bring home the bacon, sad to say. But this I believe is the birth of the 2nd Miami Dynasty...and this one's gonna be a *****...very nasty...with alot of negative vibes focused on the Phish. We can get through it...but it will be a test of our metal to not just fly off and want to punch each and every one of these guys in the mouth.

So far, only one analyst has given us any love at all...and that's Tom Jackson at ESPN. He's the only one...so far. I expect there to not be many at all.

Did anyone see Dan Marino at the end of the CBS pre-game. He clinched his fist and said "Go Miami!" Man...I miss Dan!

Well most of the ESPN analysts have been against Miami or have not said anything good, but it isn't just Tom Jackson that said something good for Miami. The other guy, even if he's the only other guy that has sided with Miami is Merril Hoge, as he was the one debating with Trent Dilfer. Trent thought any other team but the Dolphins was going to win the division, while Merril Hoge stuck with his guns and stayed with his pick for Miami to win the division and make the playoffs, and well I guess Merril is the one who was right. But I don't know if he's a dolphins fan or not, but Merril has always seemed to be the one ESPN analyst to be complimentary to Miami over the years.

He based his Jets selection on, "his feeling Brett Favre would have one more magical day."

If you look at Favre's numbers this year. No 300 yd games and he really only had 2 good games out of 15 leading into this game.

I know he plays the part well on tv, but really man? You can do a little better than that.

Nothing personal, but at least back up your gut feeling with something of substance.

Not 1 person on ESPN outside of Merrill Hodge has given the Dolphins any chance to do anything in December.

Hey man, in August I thought this was 6 or 7 win team. But, at some point you have to understand why & how they are winning games. They generally play mistake free football and that gives you an opportunity to be in every game.

Here's to hoping this team can keep it going.

Best,

JS

who cares? he wasn't even good when he played.
And now we get to see Tim Hasselbeck as an analyst as well! Boy, what a great career he had!:rolleyes2: ESPN needs to really clean out their staff of analysts and replace them with people who actually understand the game of football. Or perhaps some unbiased analysts? Sucks because you can't live with ESPN, and can't live without them :(

Back
Top Bottom