Lol yeah lets all blame Tannehill when the GUY GETS 12 YARDS FROM RBS | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lol yeah lets all blame Tannehill when the GUY GETS 12 YARDS FROM RBS

TakeoSpikesNeck

Practice Squad
Reaction score
NO RUNNING GAME AT ALL TO HELP HIM!!! THE COACHES ARE TO BLAME NOT Tannehill OPEN YOUR EYES!

It all goes to Drafting. How is Tannehill supposed to do his job when he has no running game, no offensive line, no coaching staff. Stop blaming him.

he didnt have to have a run game today. he hits the throws hes supposed to the game is over by the fourth

we have had 4 games with under 20 yards rushing which = bad football team. enough said.... can't blame tanny

Miller is horrible. He got ran down that one play for a loss by literally everyone on the Panthers defense. He was billed as a speed/quickness guy but has neither at the NFL level. Honestly I realize it sounds desperate and stupid but I think maybe the biggest mistake by the Dolphins was not picking up Hillas, he may be average or below average but at least after every run the Dolphins wouldn't have to make up for the lost yards.

im just saying we could have won it without a run game today. i think tannehill could be very good. but he has to improve alot of things.

Everyone shares the blame for this loss. But Tannehill continues to prove he is a below average QB. Mike Wallace should have had 3 TDs today.

The lack of a running game does not help, but how many missed throws or underthrown balls that should of been easy TD's did Tannehilll have?

Everyone shares the blame for this loss. But Tannehill continues to prove he is a below average QB. Mike Wallace should have had 3 TDs today.

You're right. He should have had the game winning touchdown that Tannehill put right in his hands and he dropped on the second to the last play of the game. Tannehill didn't play perfect, but he has less time, no run game and more allowed hits than any QB in the league. Find me another QB that plays this good in these conditions. Oh wait, you can't.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Cam Newton 0 for everything on deep bomb attempts.

Ryan Tannehill 2/4 110 yards 1TD with one drop by Mike Wallace at the goal line with 10 seconds to play, 65 yards in the air after the QB got blasted releasing the football.

Yeah, he ****ing sucks. He can't throw the deep ball. Tom Brady woulda been 4/4 250 yards 4 TDs on those throws, man. Ryan Tannehill is the only QB in the league who doesn't have a 100% completion percentage for touchdowns on every throw on balls 50+ yards in the air when his receiver has a step.

It's a what have you done for me lately mentality for some fans, if the QB doesn't light it up coming out of the gate he's considered a bust. It's pretty sad if you ask me. I remember when Newton was considered a bust his 2nd year.

You can't give the QB a pass because the running game is tragic, it doesn't help him at all but not to score a single point in the second half has to be partly down to QB play, if not what his freakin job in the team ?

Tannehill didn't have his best game, that's for sure, but it also wasnt horrific by NFL standards, it was middling. As mentioned, the lack of running game definitely hurts the offense, especially in the 2nd half. That being said, Tannehill did leave a lot of plays out on the field.

Regardless, he deserves a 3rd year to prove himself. His career could go either way at this point.

blaming RT is not cool. i think we should continue to make excuses for him.

Back
Top Bottom