Lol yeah lets all blame Tannehill when the GUY GETS 12 YARDS FROM RBS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lol yeah lets all blame Tannehill when the GUY GETS 12 YARDS FROM RBS

You can't give the QB a pass because the running game is tragic, it doesn't help him at all but not to score a single point in the second half has to be partly down to QB play, if not what his freakin job in the team ?

No one is saying he isn't partly to blame but to put full blame on the kid is nonsense. He's got no support from his running game to do anything. It's Marino years all over again with no running game.

Tannehill didn't have his best game, that's for sure, but it also wasnt horrific by NFL standards, it was middling. As mentioned, the lack of running game definitely hurts the offense, especially in the 2nd half. That being said, Tannehill did leave a lot of plays out on the field.

Regardless, he deserves a 3rd year to prove himself. His career could go either way at this point.

Sensible post, but if we pass on a good QB option in the draft to give Tannehill another year, it could come back and bite us in the bum.

You can't give the QB a pass because the running game is tragic, it doesn't help him at all but not to score a single point in the second half has to be partly down to QB play, if not what his freakin job in the team ?

I'm curious to know how you feel about Luck? Without a running game and Reggie Wayne, he has looked worse than Tannehill. Tannehill plays behind the worst OL in the league, has no running game and has lost his TE and his 2nd receiver. No one thinks Luck is a bust, though.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No one is saying he isn't partly to blame but to put full blame on the kid is nonsense. He's got no support from his running game to do anything. It's Marino years all over again with no running game.

And no one said he was fully to blame either !! But stop making excuses for him, it's Henne all over again.

I remember two other QB's that needed another year Fiedler & Henne that extra year did nothing for either of them, I firmly believe we will be looking for another QB in 2015.
Tannehill didn't have his best game, that's for sure, but it also wasnt horrific by NFL standards, it was middling. As mentioned, the lack of running game definitely hurts the offense, especially in the 2nd half. That being said, Tannehill did leave a lot of plays out on the field.

Regardless, he deserves a 3rd year to prove himself. His career could go either way at this point.

I'm curious to know how you feel about Luck? Without a running game and Reggie Wayne, he has looked worse than Tannehill. Tannehill plays behind the worst OL in the league, has no running game and has lost his TE and his 2nd receiver. No one thinks Luck is a bust, though.

LOL, I would take Luck any day of the week ahead of Tannehill. Luck has shown signs in his first two years of being a winner in this league, Tannehill has shown nothing but being an average at best NFL QB.

Do you think the Colts would take a strainght trade Luck for RT ??? If not shut up.

Ya, I have Luck on my fantasy team so I have been following him closely and watching games when I can. He has been horrendous since Wayne went down. He is blowing chunks right now with -.42 points and just threw a pick 6 to our old friend Karlos Dansby.

As I mentioned before, Tannehill had a middling game today, not a horrendous game that many people would have you believe. Let's not also forget this was a stout Panther D he was facing.

I remember two other QB's that needed another year Fiedler & Henne that extra year did nothing for either of them, I firmly believe we will be looking for another QB in 2015.

Maybe so, but it is what it is. San Diego gave up on Drew Brees early, and that didn't pan out for them. Tannehill has outplayed Fiedler and Henne to this point in his career, he deserves another season, hopefully under a better coaching staff.

And no one said he was fully to blame either !! But stop making excuses for him, it's Henne all over again.

I've seen plenty of threads blaming the QB solely. I mean sh*t when you ge threads starting out with get rid of Tannehill WTH is that supposed to mean.

You got to look at Jax too and Blaine Gabbert, having said that they passed on a QB in this year's draft probably more because there was nothing there worthy of their high pick. But this it takes 3 years for a QB to settle into the NFL theory is not often proved right these days.

FWIW, we played one of the best defenses in the league today. If you honestly are comparing RT to Henne or Fiedler, you must not be watching or have a terrible memory.

Maybe so, but it is what it is. San Diego gave up on Drew Brees early, and that didn't pan out for them.

But they did put pressure on the Brees by taking a QB in the first round which lit a fire under him. I think we need to do the same with Tannehill and bring in some real competition through the draft.

Back
Top Bottom