London game | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

London game

HolliFinFan

Not a Face Painter
Reaction score
Last school year I got a rather significant raise as I had somehow managed to survive teaching public high school in Broward County for 20 years. I put the raise aside every pay, and I intended to buy a new car this summer.

I changed my mind about the car, and my husband and I are going to the London game. I got tickets and the hotel through the Dolphins/NFL travel agents, and I just booked our flights on Virgin Atlantic. I would rather have chosen my own hotel, but the only way to definitely secure tickets was to use the travel agency.

This is my news :)

Now thats a smart decision!

Dolphins football > new car. You can always walk or bike to work :)

Have fun in London Holli!

The memories in London might be a *little* better than the ones in your car.:dancing:

Awesome Holli. I had the chance to get tickets but by the time I awoke to get them on UK time I only had nose bleeds at $80 left, and figured nah. Have fun, London is a great Town!

Last school year I got a rather significant raise as I had somehow managed to survive teaching public high school in Broward County for 20 years. I put the raise aside every pay, and I intended to buy a new car this summer.

I changed my mind about the car, and my husband and I are going to the London game. I got tickets and the hotel through the Dolphins/NFL travel agents, and I just booked our flights on Virgin Atlantic. I would rather have chosen my own hotel, but the only way to definitely secure tickets was to use the travel agency.

and pretty darned good news at that... please take pictures....I'll hoist a prawn (or two or three) in your honor during that game!

Holli,

You've got me a little concerned here.

Who told you tix are only secured if you use the travel agency with the purchase? I purchased a block with my season tix account and was told they were secure as is.

Did you purchase late or did someone tell you all the tix have that stipulation attatched to the purchase?

Thanks for any info.

That's great Holli! You sure you wouldn't rather take me???:rolleyes:

clear.gif

Good choice Holli. London is great in October.

And January, February, March.........

Holli,

You've got me a little concerned here.

Who told you tix are only secured if you use the travel agency with the purchase? I purchased a block with my season tix account and was told they were secure as is.

Did you purchase late or did someone tell you all the tix have that stipulation attatched to the purchase?

Thanks for any info.

The information I received had package deals and the option to just purchase tickets, in a lottery style. Did you purchase them through the Dolphins or through the NFL agency? The information came in the mail in a folder-style booklet with the information. It was sent to me because I'm a season ticket holder, but it's actually via the NFL.
I'm sure it's fine. Perhaps you are a Club Level ticket holder and had different options? As long as you have a confirmation number and letter, I wouldn't worry :)

Back
Top Bottom