Long and Ryan Seem to Me to Have the Best Characters | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long and Ryan Seem to Me to Have the Best Characters

South Florida

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
Long and Ryan Seem to Me to Have the Coolest Characters

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d807f40c3

This video shows the players invited to NY giving their mock drafts.

They all seem like nice, good guys.

But to me, and this is completely subjective, Jake Long and Matt Ryan seem to be the clear cut character guys out of the group.

I was never a fan of Ryan, but now I like him a lot more than John Beck judging by the videos I've seen of them speaking. This doesn't mean I don't like Beck's character, because I kinda do, but what it certainly doesn't mean is that I think one is a better player than the other. I really just don't know.

VERY happy about the Jake signing. Seems like a great guy.

And pretty surprised by Matt Ryan, but I guess it makes sense. They say his teammates all love and respect him.

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d807f40c3

This video shows the players invited to NY giving their mock drafts.

They all seem like nice, good guys.

But to me, and this is completely subjective, Jake Long and Matt Ryan seem to be the clear cut character guys out of the group.

I was never a fan of Ryan, but now I like him a lot more than John Beck judging by the videos I've seen of them speaking. This doesn't mean I don't like Beck's character, because I kinda do, but what it certainly doesn't mean is that I think one is a better player than the other. I really just don't know.

VERY happy about the Jake signing. Seems like a great guy.

And pretty surprised by Matt Ryan, but I guess it makes sense. They say his teammates all love and respect him.

You can't even begin to question Beck's character!

Chris Long is a GREAT character guy too.

To be frank I don't feel there are many "bad apples" in this draft. There are always a few, but this draft is very good at the top.

Chris Long is a GREAT character guy too.

To be frank I don't feel there are many "bad apples" in this draft. There are always a few, but this draft is very good at the top.

Im with ya the top 5 have no off field problems not including D-Mac

Back
Top Bottom