Long time troller, First time Poster!!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Long time troller, First time Poster!!!

SCarolinaFinFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey there fellow dolpfans! This is my first post ever.. I've been trolling here for years.. Until now I always just look for info in finheaven.. But i'm changing my ways. I have a Honda riding mower that I just got today used ($250 bucks). I thought about pimping it out Dolphins style. I would like to see everyone show their colors every once in a while. I'm thinking about going with a Orange body maybe with some metalic paint.. then go with aqua wheels with metallic, and finish it off with a white stripe going all the way from the front to the back going into a Dolphins signature logo on the back fender. I would like to do this cheap.. Any Ideas would be greatly appreciated. Oh and i don't want to go over the top crazy stuff.. I have attached a picture of the mower.. I'm not very good with photoshop or anything.. If anyone wants to take a stab at it you're welcome to try.. the last picture is my Son.. His name is Uncle Rico.. He looks mean but he's pretty cool.. My other son has not been born yet, He's coming in Nov. Me and the wifey live in Charlotte NC. Well now that you guys know a little about me, i'm getting out of here for now. I promise to start replying to post..

I feel pretty good about the teams future. Remember guys stay positive and never boo your own team!! I think everyone likes to hear your opinions but personal attacks, and negative Nancy stuff is not cool. I make's people want to go somewhere else to get their news and team info. Remember why we are all here and Support your team..
Go Dolphins!

Attachments

• IMG00135-20090611-0022.jpg
    IMG00135-20090611-0022.jpg
    346.2 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG00133-20090611-0021.jpg
    IMG00133-20090611-0021.jpg
    301.9 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG00611.jpg
    IMG00611.jpg
    449.2 KB · Views: 31
Pretty sweet ride you have there but if your expectin' in November, make sure you put in a baby seat!

Welcome to Finheaven.

Pretty sweet ride you have there but if your expectin' in November, make sure you put in a baby seat!

Welcome to Finheaven.
Would it be wrong to hang a kid on the back in a carseat?

I think my wife would make me sleep outside if I put him on there..

Back
Top Bottom