Longest INT return.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Longest INT return....

dolphan39

Maria & LauRen Aha!
Reaction score
Who has the longest INT return ag. the Phins for a pass not throw by Dan Marino (the top 5 are all Dan :( ) ? And who threw the pass ?

I remember the game well...it was the Achilles game...first pass right after it...against the Browns on an out pattern...the CB took it all the way back...around 80yrds?

NYPhinFan said:
I remember the game well...it was the Achilles game...first pass right after it...against the Browns on an out pattern...the CB took it all the way back...around 80yrds?
correct - any idea on his name ?

Man...something Mustaffa...like a Muslin name...can't remember

i woulda guessed that playoff game against oakland in the 2000 playoffs when we were driving down to possibly start a comeback and on a pattern where the TE and i think a RB did out patterns he threw it to the inside reciever and it was picked off and returned like 90 yards or something... **** was horrible :(

arsenal said:
i woulda guessed that playoff game against oakland in the 2000 playoffs when we were driving down to possibly start a comeback and on a pattern where the TE and i think a RB did out patterns he threw it to the inside reciever and it was picked off and returned like 90 yards or something... **** was horrible :(

Tory James was his name and 2 years later he would turn basically end the Jets hopes as well as he picked off Pennington very late in the 3rd qtr w/ the score tied 10-10 as Laveranues Coles stood there and watched him pick it when he easily could have knocked it down w/ just a little bit of effort. :fire:

Back
Top Bottom