Look, at least 3-4 system DEs are available in this FA market! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look, at least 3-4 system DEs are available in this FA market!

be1st

Practice Squad
Reaction score
But, there never have been an franchise LT available through FA, as I remember correctly...
Thus, go for Jake Long with our 1st pick!!!

BTW, I am curious how do you guys compare Chris Long with Calvin Pace.
If C.Long is not much more superior than C.Pace, I'll stick with Jack Long more firmly.

Way to go Tuna!

Jake Long is good but he lacks the footwork to match speedy ends. The best Tackle in the draft with the most potential is Ryan Clady.

Jake Long probably has some room for improvement but Clady's limit is sky high. In 5 years Clady will be the best Tackle among this draft class. If we do end up taking Jake I have no problem with it.

Jake Long is good but he lacks the footwork to match speedy ends. The best Tackle in the draft with the most potential is Ryan Clady.

Jake Long probably has some room for improvement but Clady's limit is sky high. In 5 years Clady will be the best Tackle among this draft class. If we do end up taking Jake I have no problem with it.

Well I live in Boise, and am a big BSU fan, I have watched clady play since we signed him...and...uhh, i dont think so.

Dont get me wrong, he COULD turn out to be great. But I just dont see it.

He was a great LT for boise state, and he completly dominated a whole bunch of....nobodys...

He is very athletic. (In his last home game he caught a pass for a touchdown, though it was called back for illegal procedure.) But i dont think he is strong enough to dominate in the NFL. We will see

Isn't Clady the player who hurt himself lifting weights at the combine? Another finese LT...no thank you.

We can still get an Anthony Collins or Branden Albert(who can play guard or tackle) etc etc at 32.....deep LT class.

However, if we get Pace signed, I agree that Jake Long becomes a favorite to be our pick.

Its not good that Pace left town though, that rarely works out.

Back
Top Bottom