Look on the bright side... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Look on the bright side...

LDaniel7

FinHeaven VIP
Club Member
Reaction score
...we could all be in Minnesota cheering for the Vikings, with a sudden Favre cadaver thrust on us, forced to support a drama queen me-first aging prom queen.

Thank goodness we're Fin fans!

Even when the team lays a brick, at least we've got no nonsense Sparano and kick-butt real guy attitudes: shape up or ship out, no drama queens.

Thank goodness for small -- er large, lol -- blessings. :hi5:

LD

...we could all be in Minnesota cheering for the Vikings, with a sudden Favre cadaver thrust on us, forced to support a drama queen me-first aging prom queen.

Thank goodness we're Fin fans!

Even when the team lays a brick, at least we've got no nonsense Sparano and kick-butt real guy attitudes: shape up or ship out, no drama queens.

Thank goodness for small -- er large, lol -- blessings. :hi5:

LD

I'd trade some no-nonsense attitude for a bit of drama if it improved our chances of winning the AFC and getting to a Super Bowl. When you win, no one really cares about the attitudes of players on the team. I'm personally not a fan of drama queens and attitudes but I am a pretty big fan of winning Super Bowls so that I can die a happy man.

I'd trade some no-nonsense attitude for a bit of drama if it improved our chances of winning the AFC and getting to a Super Bowl. When you win, no one really cares about the attitudes of players on the team. I'm personally not a fan of drama queens and attitudes but I am a pretty big fan of winning Super Bowls so that I can die a happy man.

lol, certainly another point of view on the matter, lol. Never thought of it that way...

Except you are right -- maybe not in reference to Favre, but I'm originally from near Pittsburgh and I have to admit that Ben is a drama queen, in many respects, with a very highly attuned sense of grievance if he's not the center of adulation/attention. But heck. No one cares as long as they're winning championships.

So another POV, true. At the end of the day, I'd much rather have success with a lunch pail hard working blue collar, swim w. the Fins or "sleep with the fishes" Sparano ethic.

In a perfect world, lol.

LD

I wish we were like Minnesota, they are already NFC contenders

I wish we were like Minnesota, they are already NFC contenders

Only on paper, and according to the media.

1.Farvre start resorting to his old gunslinger ways, and his body shots down, they will have to go to someone else,...problem

2. They also have a very talented rookie receiver thay are counting on, but problem is that talented rookie comes with extreme baggage,.....problem

3. Finally their whole being contenders rides on one extremely talented RB, he gets injured for any bit of time, they will fall behind in a division that has the Packers and the Bears competing....problem

They make it to the Playoffs, it will be mostly because individuals, we make it, it will be because of the entire team.

You can't adjust to great players making great plays, but we're pretty adept at everything else (whoops! forgot about special teams, we SUCK at downing punts).

Sounds like us.

Actually few of the so called experts are giving us little credit on paper, they think it had more to due with the schedule last year, yet, Brady gets injured again (Word is that Brady may again have an injury to deal with after the last game) or if he is not 100% Miami could again take the East.

The Difference with the Vikes and us though is, if we lose Ronnie, Ricky can pick it up until Ronnie comes back, we lose any of our receivers, we lose little skill wise from one to the other, we lose Pennington, I personally think Henne can come in and do enough to help us continue to succeed, and eventually when he gets comfortable, could add something to the offense with the deep pass.

The Vikings are riding their success on offense on a great RB, a once great QB that is fighting injury and age, and a Rookie receiver that could just as easily be a distraction, as a weapon.

Actually few of the so called experts are giving us little credit on paper, they think it had more to due with the schedule last year, yet, Brady gets injured again (Word is that Brady may again have an injury to deal with after the last game) or if he is not 100% Miami could again take the East.

The Difference with the Vikes and us though is, if we lose Ronnie, Ricky can pick it up until Ronnie comes back, we lose any of our receivers, we lose little skill wise from one to the other, we lose Pennington, I personally think Henne can come in and do enough to help us continue to succeed, and eventually when he gets comfortable, could add something to the offense with the deep pass.

The Vikings are riding their success on offense on a great RB, a once great QB that is fighting injury and age, and a Rookie receiver that could just as easily be a distraction, as a weapon.

I agree with your opinion about the Fins. And the Vikings are going to implode
because of Farve. I am sure that this will be his last go around in the NFL.
The Vikings should be trying to get Derek Anderson from Cleveland. He is good enough to lead the Vikes to the playoffs. The mangina loves to get rid of good QB's.

Back
Top Bottom