Looking for a radio co-host | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for a radio co-host

SCLSU Mud Dogs

Foosball is the devil
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
For those of you who don't know me, I host a radio show on Fins Radio. My co-host and I are parting ways after two successful years of broadcasting on UCF's student-run station and Fins Radio.

If you are interested in joining me on-air, once a week, during the 2013 NFL season, send a PM my way and we can discuss it further. For the VIP members, Fins Radio can be heard on the media player that appears on the right hand of the screen when you are on this page: http://www.finheaven.com/forums/index.php

I will be graduating in December, and this is something I want to do as a career, so it is something I do take very seriously.

Some basic qualifications:
-Knowledge about the NFL as a whole
-Good on-air voice and personality
-Passion for sports

Again, you can send me a PM if you are interested. Thanks for your time!

Good luck finding someone. Sports writing was always my passion buuuuut i fell into mechanical contracting. Hope you get someone and good luck with the show and your pursuit of a radio career.

Great career choice. Best of luck and hope you can find someone.

I might be interested... I will PM you later today.

Listen guys, if youre interested in this type of thing and have some skill, you would be doing yourself a favor hitching your star to JC's wagon.

Ive listened to JCs show. I listen to a good deal of sports radio. I find sports radio more entertaining than any of the sock puppets on TV and dont care for many other types of entertainment. JC is good. His show is one of the few Ive taken the time to listen to that is done by people just starting out or on the internet etc. His show could pass for a high quality show that has been on the air a while. Personally, I thought it was better than most of the stuff a lot of people like.

Id listen to JC over people like Mike and Mike anyday. My personal fav is the Mike Francesa show out of NYC because he does a lot of baseball. I watch it almost every day on YES network. Hell, Im listening to it on the stream as I type this. He is the gold standard IMHO. But, JC is good. Id listen to his show just as easily as I would Cowherd's show and I like Cowherd for the most part.

Choose wisely JC. I really think you have a career in this and would like to see you make it to the top of the ladder in the business. There is so much crap out there these days, people with skill are needed. Whoever you choose to work with is going to greatly effect your chances of prospering in the business. Good luck bro.

Listen guys, if youre interested in this type of thing and have some skill, you would be doing yourself a favor hitching your star to JC's wagon.

Ive listened to JCs show. I listen to a good deal of sports radio. I find sports radio more entertaining than any of the sock puppets on TV and dont care for many other types of entertainment. JC is good. His show is one of the few Ive taken the time to listen to that is done by people just starting out or on the internet etc. His show could pass for a high quality show that has been on the air a while. Personally, I thought it was better than most of the stuff a lot of people like.

Id listen to JC over people like Mike and Mike anyday. My personal fav is the Mike Francesa show out of NYC because he does a lot of baseball. I watch it almost every day on YES network. Hell, Im listening to it on the stream as I type this. He is the gold standard IMHO. But, JC is good. Id listen to his show just as easily as I would Cowherd's show and I like Cowherd for the most part.

Choose wisely JC. I really think you have a career in this and would like to see you make it to the top of the ladder in the business. There is so much crap out there these days, people with skill are needed. Whoever you choose to work with is going to greatly effect your chances of prospering in the business. Good luck bro.

WV, I appreciate the words of encouragement. Means a lot to hear that from somebody that has listened to the show. I've had some great opportunities so far with the places I've worked and people I've met. This is definitely something I am trying to take to the next level.

This forum has also given me opportunities to network and get the word out about the show and stuff I'm working on.

Again, WV, that was really awesome for you to type that out. I very much appreciate it.

Also, thank you for your interest everybody. I'm pretty sure I responded to everyone's messages, but if I haven't, feel free to send another.

i used to be On-Air when i was in college for sports radio, but I live in the Washington DC area. dang

Oh, does the candidate need to live in Orlando for this? BTW, I am a UCF alum also. Go knights!

Back
Top Bottom