Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

6 of us so far!!!!!

Going to game 2 Buffalo @ Miami Sept 17th

AmericanMoose84
IcePhinFan
The Future
Amars
BpK
Phinatic13

hey whats up local phin fans..would love to meet up at Grunions(since i drive by it during the week to go the work) but i have a wedding that day :tantrum:

hope you guys have a good time

GO DOLPHINS!

Amars said:
Attention Cali Dolfan. The sports bar to watch dolphin game is National Buena Park. Since breakshot closed down(100 dolphans use to go there) I have been going to National for about 4 yrs and the Dolphins are ALWAYS on the big Screen. They have 3 Big screen area and the Dolphins always get 1 since they draw the most fans for morning games. There about no lie 25-30 dolfans that go there and that room is packed. During our bad year it was tough because the fairweather fan never came but for the most part there were still fans there. During the Ricky days I had to get there at 9:30 and have breakfast because it will get really pack and you'll be standing if you get there at game time. The Pit vs. Mia will be pack because there are tons of Pitts fan that go also. Just my 2cents for a possible location. But I will never deny Hooters. :hump:

i used to go there religiously every Sunday from 9:30am-4:30pm. from like 99-02. Last time i was there was when Miami played Pitt that monday night (or was it sunday night?) due to the hurricane. I have NFL ticket now but its fun to watch games with a group rather than alone. Anyways i like that place the only downfall is every year the Waitress get uglier. :mad:

vmarcilfan75 said:
hey whats up local phin fans..would love to meet up at Grunions(since i drive by it during the week to go the work) but i have a wedding that day :tantrum:

hope you guys have a good time

GO DOLPHINS!

A wedding over the Dolphins...aww man....J/K:wink:

We'll see ya at the next game.:D

icephinfan said:
A wedding over the Dolphins...aww man....J/K:wink:

We'll see ya at the next game.:D

nah im still going to watch the game at home. The only difference i'll probably be wearing slacks with my jersey..:lol:

I'm in for Grunions for the Pitt game. Never been, but I'm right down the street in MB, El Porto. For morning games, the Sharkeez on Highland in MB has a ton of tvs and its a good spot. If not Tony P's in Marina del Rey is chill with lots of tv's and a good crowd. Those are prob the 2 best spots to watch games in the South Bay. We roll a crowd to one of the two every weekend... not all fish fans, but good people. I'm game for whatever though... just shoot me an email and let me know where to find everyone. chris_leanza@spe.sony.com

LAMiamifan said:
I'm in for Grunions for the Pitt game. Never been, but I'm right down the street in MB, El Porto. For morning games, the Sharkeez on Highland in MB has a ton of tvs and its a good spot. If not Tony P's in Marina del Rey is chill with lots of tv's and a good crowd. Those are prob the 2 best spots to watch games in the South Bay. We roll a crowd to one of the two every weekend... not all fish fans, but good people. I'm game for whatever though... just shoot me an email and let me know where to find everyone. chris_leanza@spe.sony.com

Were meeting for game 2 vs. the Bills Sept.17th.
I never been to any of those places, but wouldn't mind checking those out. Maybe after game 2.

LAMiamifan said:

The guys picked Grunions for the Bills game 9-17-06,but you're right Tony P's is a nice place to go and watch a game.I live in MDR so it's even closer to me than Grunions(never been there).

ok then so wheres this new place where were gonna meet then since its not nationals anymore i havent been on in a while

Sounds like a plan.

I'm out in Ventura county, but I definitely want to meet up with some fellow fin fans for the Buffalo game. I can't PM either, but I'll go on a leap of faith that you will all be there at Grunions.

The Buffalo game is 10:00, no??? I thought I saw a post saying Grunions isnt open that early??? Let me know... I'll scratch pitt and just plan on Buffalo

LAMiamifan said:
The Buffalo game is 10:00, no??? I thought I saw a post saying Grunions isnt open that early??? Let me know... I'll scratch pitt and just plan on Buffalo

someone posted that come sunday they'll be opening early and closing late..

LAMiamifan said:

Yeah, I called Grunions and they told me during the offseason they open a little later, but during the NFL season they open early for all the games.
I can call them again to double check, if you guys want, no problem.:wink:

How about game 2 at Grunions and then when were all there we can plan where we want to meet for the next game to watch????

Back
Top Bottom