Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Dolphins fans in the Los Angeles area

dolphins541399 said:
where is this new place at

Hurry up and get 50 posts so You can recieve and send Pms.:wink:

The first game is still at Grunions, as far as I know. But, after that we may go to another place.

We could rotate to locations close to everyone who actually goes to watch.

Getting closer til game 2 at Grunions!!!!!!!!:cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude: :cooldude:

I'm In

yo im treyin to reply as much as i can to make 50 so wheres this place like city street actually if i can just get the number it would be cool and then like i have this thing set on everytime someone post something to send me a messege but it didnt for a long time so i had to go back and re read

dolphins541399 said:
yo im treyin to reply as much as i can to make 50 so wheres this place like city street actually if i can just get the number it would be cool and then like i have this thing set on everytime someone post something to send me a messege but it didnt for a long time so i had to go back and re read

Hey man, here is the phone # to Grunions- 310-545-9910 it's in the city of Mahattan Beach on Sepulveda Blvd. 1501 Sepulveda Blvd.

www.grunions.com

sweet. Will be there for our 2nd win. One question how are we gonna know who's who? Im pretty sure you dont look like silver surfer.

Amars said:
sweet. Will be there for our 2nd win. One question how are we gonna know who's who? Im pretty sure you dont look like silver surfer.

:lol:

I will be wearing my Dolphin Jersey!!!!:lol:

icephinfan said:
:lol:

I will be wearing my Dolphin Jersey!!!!:lol:

You and me both but dolphins fan are sometime are a dime a dozen at bars.

Back
Top Bottom