Looking for Eric Wilson news | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking for Eric Wilson news

General Taylor

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Hey guys just came across this site, I am a huge Miami Dolphin fan and I live in Winnipeg, Manitoba. So I am also a very big fan of the Winnipeg Blue Bombers. Well the Dolphins signed Wilson who was a great player for us and a fan favorite. He did everything that was asked of him playing on the defensive line (which he did a good job at) then after an abundance of injuries on the D line steped in and played guard and did a very good job at that.

He has a great attitude and as much as I would love to see him back in Winnipeg I hope he makes the Dolphins. Anyway what do you guys think are his chances of making the Dolphins this year?

Thanks and I cannot wait to make it down to Miami for a game in the near future.. Go Dolphins!

Wow another fin fan from Winnipeg and i thought i was the only one.

I thought me and my buddy Pat were the only fans in Winnipeg... I was actually born in Florida but grew up in Newfoundland, Canada and moved to Winnipeg.

Looking forward to the upcomming season, with the addition of David Boston if he can keep his head screwed on straight should have a great season.. Chris Chambers should benefit from the additon of Boston and become one of the top recievers in the NFL.

I really like the signing of Feeley he has an abundance of talent and I think can be a very good starter for us. I am a Fiedler fan and have supported the guy but now feel it is time for a change. Although Jay would make a great back up and is capable of steping in if needed. Hopefully A.J. can do what he did in Philly a couple years ago on a consistant basis for us.

Regarding your original question about Wilson's chances, they are I'm sorry to say probably bleak. He is staring into one of the deepest spots on our team. His best hope is to show something in camp and either catch on to the PS or use it as a springboard to another team with more holes. He will need to make a major impression, very early in contact drills in camp. Can't tell much from padless mini-camps about a guy like him.

Thanks, but I would welcome him back here in Winnipeg with open arms.. But I would want him back here as a defensive lineman as a good contain guy is one of the only things we are missing on our team right now.

Back
Top Bottom