Looking to go the the Dolphins vs Oakland game - Need Help!! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looking to go the the Dolphins vs Oakland game - Need Help!!

mrodriguez4096

Surprise Everyone Fins!!!
Reaction score
I don't know where to open this thread so I opened it here, Mods please feel free to move this where it belongs if I did it wrong.

Alright guys, I live here in Sacramento and the Dolphins are finally gonna play a regular season game here in Oakland. My question is, I have never been to watch an Oak football game, and want to know if there is anyone else from here going to the game and what sections should I look for to buying??

Appreciate all the help guys.

I'm going to that game too. Buy tickets near the visitor section, and if you do wear Dolphin gear, prepare to get hassled and humiliated by a bunch of low-lives. Literally everyone who I have spoken with that has been to a Raider game has nothing but horror stories about visiting fans getting harassed... That's why I love it when the Dolphins play the Chargers... Chargers have the least ruthless fan-base, as opposed to Raider fans.

I got tickets in section 138, hopefully that will be alright. My only advice would be to stay clear of the Black Hole, which I believe is the end zone in the 101 -110 seating area, but dont hold me to that.

When I used to live in the bay area, I was told by a few coworker friends that it would be wise to leave my Dolphins gear at home should I attend a game. Personally I think Raider fans enjoy propagating the kick-your-*** mystic but its more urban legend that reality.

The one time I ever got to see Dan play was at Oak Coliseum and it totally blew having to be around complete dirt bags. They were throwing peanuts and beer at players.. it was pretty sucky and completely classless. I was going to go to the game but Raider Nation ruins everyone's good time.

Yea, I have been told the same thing to leave my Dolphins gear at home. I just don't want to go to jail just because some idiots want to act the fool. So I figured I'd ask the more experienced people.

knowing my personality that place and me wouldn't mix...i'll leave it at that...

It's nice going to the Brown's Dolphins game and everyone is screaming at us.. then the a-hole chants start up among groups of people on your way to your section.. And they lose =[
And then your car breaks down an hour from your home, lolz

But yeah, Browns fans are die-hard. I expect the Oakland fans to just be slightly less more uncivilized but the Browns fans send the hate. I believe we went and Cleo Lemon was QB..Pretty sure we got stomped..

I would venture to say Philadelphia and Oakland are two cities with some of the highest rates of crime and violence. With reputations for violent fans and other rowdy behavior. At one time in Philadelphia they had a mini jail and courtroom at the stadium because the fans were so out of control. That being said I wore my Dolphin jersey in the Superdome when the Phins played the Saints and had no trouble. With all the security now days most real problems would probably occur outside the stadium.

8wl3ph-1.jpg

I might be going. Emphasis on the might. Still can't decide if it's worth it if I can't even have a good time.

If I do go, I won't be sporting much, if any, Dolphins gear.

I refuse to be intimidated to the point were I wont wear any Dolphins gear. At the very least I will wear a hat. Hopefully by that time Oakland will be out of the hunt and the regulars are looking to unload their tickets to Dolphin fans.. The last game I attended in the bay area was a Niner's game and I was pleasantly surprised by the amount of Dolphins fans in the stands.

I am thinking about going to the game as well...

The words of advice that I have from multiple different people with experience is that DO NOT WEAR YOUR DOLPHINS GEAR and openly cheer for your team.

Especially if Miami is winning/wins.

I may go with a couple of my Raider fan friends but I won't be wearing any Miami gear.

If the game was in SF, it' a different story; those fans are docile as hell.

The leauge should crack down on that crap. What a bunch of cowards that have to gang up on the fans in the minority. They should have an undercover cop in Fins stuff and a bunch in street clothes near by. The NFL wants it to be all family friendly yet they know this happens and are condoning it by not stopping it.

Back
Top Bottom