looks like bradshaw's not coming here | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

looks like bradshaw's not coming here

thats ok by me, now steal Boss from them at TE!

His pay rate jumped when deangelo got 43 mil. How can Carolina give a guy coming off a serious knee
Injury so much money??

Who didn't expect to see this regime get raped again? Every offseason.

Funny how Ireland asks Dez Bryant about his more being the whore, yet he's the one who gets pimped on a yearly basis.

hmm . . . IDK if i completly trust Omar but wouldnt be suprised seems like it has become a bidding war. Next would be weather we resign ronnie or wait to if Reggie is Cut loose or do we move on to D Sproles?

His pay rate jumped when deangelo got 43 mil. How can Carolina give a guy coming off a serious knee
Injury so much money??

They have to spend 99% of the salary cap according to the NEW NFL rules of the CBA. And Carolina must spend a lot of money. They are too far UNDER the cap. Gotta spend, spend, spend!!

Injury so much money??

exactly. Nothing to be ashamed at this front office for. Truth be told bradshaw isnt worth anything near that kinda money

If we take the money we were going to spend on him and spend some of it on an upgrade at G it will be a bigger benefit to our running game.

Injury so much money??

Thank the new CBA for that, teams have to spend to the salary floor, i.e. 90% of the cap.

If we aren't going to pay big bucks for a RB I rather sign a cheap RB and go nuts on another type of elite player either on O or D.

Back
Top Bottom