Looks like patriots lose another player | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like patriots lose another player

dolphinron

Active Roster
Reaction score
Alfonzo dennard, gonna go to jail on this latest dui for sure. Started 7 games last year for pats, no way he gets out of this one, he was on probation. HA. There whole team is falling apart. Maybe Brady will have to throw and catch the ball like his wife said he cant after superbowl loss.

I've said it in other threads.......9 wins. And that's only because they have Brady. You fall fast in this league.

I've said it in other threads.......9 wins. And that's only because they have Brady. You fall fast in this league.

i agree. its hard to lose this many players and still be top notch. that being said, if any team can turn it around, this team can. remember, the pats average over 30 pts a game last season, so there is alot of room to fall and still be competitive. they also have to play the bills twice and the jest twice (probably the worst team in the league this season). thats 4 wins right there. they always beat us at least once. so 5 wins right there. they can squeeze at least 4 wins out of the rest of their schedule.

i agree. its hard to lose this many players and still be top notch. that being said, if any team can turn it around, this team can. remember, the pats average over 30 pts a game last season, so there is alot of room to fall and still be competitive. they also have to play the bills twice and the jest twice (probably the worst team in the league this season). thats 4 wins right there. they always beat us at least once. so 5 wins right there. they can squeeze at least 4 wins out of the rest of their schedule.

Lately they always beat us twice, but I can see that changing this year.

Back
Top Bottom