Looks like we drafted the wrong Texas A&M Quarterback. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Looks like we drafted the wrong Texas A&M Quarterback.

electrolyte

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
With Ryan Tannehill coming to our Dolphins, the Texas A&M program got themselves John Manziel... Johnny Football..... and now this kid has become the first freshman in history to win the Heisman. This kid is going to be really great....... he's destroying OKLA right now in the cotton bowl.....

if Tannehill doesn't work out, we need to draft this kid. I am sick and tired of missing out on sure fire draft picks. We missed out on Luck and look at the Colts now.

Can't see him being near as good at the next level. Love watching him play at A&M, but I'll pass on him in the draft.

Can't see him being near as good at the next level. Love watching him play at A&M, but I'll pass on him in the draft.

We agree, I'm not sure HOW his game translate to the next level!

You took the words right out of my mouth.. It's like the people who wanted to drat Collin Klein in the first round.. Some people just don't know how a college player translates to nfl..

Last edited by a moderator:
The kid a 6 foot QB that is a better runner than thrower.

Embaressing thread

We drafted the wrong Texas AM Quaterback. Last I looked Manziel is not due to enter the draft for another 2 years minimum.How do you know where TH will be by than.How do you know Manziel wont be Tebow in the Pro's,Classic Finheaven knee jerk post

Has Doug Flutie written all over him - I would have a hard time selecting any smallish running QB -over a QB who will stand in the pocket and can read a Defense

Some people on this board are like college girls.....they just love the flavor of the month.

Ozzy rules!!

We drafted the wrong Texas AM Quaterback. Last I looked Manziel is not due to enter the draft for another 2 years minimum.How do you know where TH will be by than.How do you know Manziel wont be Tebow in the Pro's,Classic Finheaven knee jerk post

technically he can enter next year as he is a RS freshmen. Either way, as good as Johnny Football is, he has a lot of his weaknesses hidden in the offense Sumlin and Kingsbury brought to A&M with them. I'm 99% certain that Tannehill would have looked amazing in that offense as well. Again not taking anything away from Johnny Football, but the spread hides weaknesses of a lot of QBs.

He's a good player, but that offense made Case Keenum look all-world. I take a wait and see approach on Johnny Football.

Back
Top Bottom