Losing Clay becomes more of a mistake week after week(should'ev franchise tagged him) | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losing Clay becomes more of a mistake week after week(should'ev franchise tagged him)

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
Cameron plays scared & was a terrible signing in the off-season and has shown poor rapport with Tannehill along with Mr Drops Jennings.

what good has come out of Ohio to Miami? Lebron.....but DWade had to change him up.

Clay would'ev been so great this year on our team but Tannenbaum & Hickey got too cute in the off-season

i am not saying he is worth the contract the bills gave him but we could'ev franchise tagged him

Clay was a non factor yesterday. That was improvement by Campbell's staff from the prior game.

that was the after -effect of signing Suh and Tannehill

not he wasn't he was still against our cap when Suh signed with the transition tag of around 7 million.

---------- Post added at 11:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:29 AM ----------

Clay was a non factor yesterday. That was improvement by Campbell's staff from the prior game.

Clay=Watkins

Watkins=Clay

what does it matter :idk:

I don't know about that. I will say I'm disappointed in Cameron though. I thought he was an upgrade and quite frankly it looks like a downgrade.

Maybe Cameron just had better QB'st to work with....

I wanted Clay to be paired with Cameron personally. He just ended up choosing Buffalo who had more money available.

I wanted Clay to be paired with Cameron personally. He just ended up choosing Buffalo who had more money available.

I agree....Clay was a good player and would have been awesome on the field at the same time as Cameron.

---------- Post added at 11:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:39 AM ----------

Maybe Cameron just had better QB'st to work with....

How sad....

I dont think Clay was part of the gameplan yesterday. The gameplan seemed to run the ball and match up Sammy one on one with Grimes. It worked to perfection.

I dont think Clay was part of the gameplan yesterday. The gameplan seemed to run the ball and match up Sammy one on one with Grimes. It worked to perfection.

Congrats, now go beat the Patriots.

I like TE Hunter Henry of Arkansas,,,,,but as usual we have a huge shopping list of draft needs and the TE spot will be overlooked as it has been the past twenty years. The Pats have Gronk and we have garbage.

Clay is looking good against the Jets. Not sure why the Bills don't use him more? I think Clay would have been worth paying as Sims and Cameron get hurt way too often.

Clay is looking good against the Jets. Not sure why the Bills don't use him more? I think Clay would have been worth paying as Sims and Cameron get hurt way too often.

Were you around the last two years? Pretty sure Clay was always hurt here too.

Back
Top Bottom