Losing is not an option this season lets get McCardell and Freeman to help our team | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losing is not an option this season lets get McCardell and Freeman to help our team

bahamathug

Da_Realest_Dolfan
Reaction score
This season losing is not an option for may reasons to alot of people but the two most important people are Dave Wannstedt and the fans of the dolphins. The fans because what i went thru last year watchin us blow games to the patriots, losing to the texans, getting embarassed by tennessee and some people who call themselves fans suggest we take a hit and lose to get a top ten pick in the draft, i find that to be really stupid. Our defense will step up and we will win some games but the additions of McCardell and Freeman and hopefully a better offensive lineman than St.Clair would really help!!!!!!!!!

I completely agree with picking up those people except that if we were to be last in the league next year, we would get 1st pick in the draft....hehehehe

If we get both Freeman and McCardell I will be very excited. I belive they, along side Chambers, would make a very solid receiving core. With guys like that, the opposing def. will not be able to focus on either Chambers with double coverage, nor will they be able to commit eight players to stopping the run. They will have to respect our passing game.

Back
Top Bottom