Losman Struggling | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Struggling

LAMiamifan

'05 Baby
Reaction score
J.P. Losman was visibly frustrated after a rough Day two of training camp.
''He's got to realize that all eyes, not just his teammates', but all eyes are on him,'' coach Mike Mularkey said. ''He's such a competitor and he's never satisfied.'' Can Losman maturly handle the tough times during the season? We're not so sure. Source: Buffalo News

Shocker... he couldn't even get the starting nod at UCLA. It's only a matter of time until he becomes an official NFL bust.

Good News. The Bills running game will help him and he has 3 good WR! Losman will be confused with the new Phins look D! Bring them on.

We can only be so lucky that this guy totally tanks. Sweet justice would be for Bledsoe to have a banner year in Dallas. Now that would make the cow pie fans all pouty.

Nice selective cutting and pasting...

Of course Losman is going to have good days and bad days...

Shocker, a Miami fan with QB envy...

This is going to be a great thread, I can tell already...

All of you are hoping so hard that he fails, and its just not going to be the case.

I'm really sorry that you haven't got a QB on the roster that has the potential Losman has, but you'll prbably be drafting lienart next year.

"Mark my words; JP Losman is the reincarnation of Kenny Stabler (insert whistle sound)"

And how are your Qb's doing in practice? From what I hear, they are basically "out-sucking" each other.

And whats the camp report on that hot new RB you have...?....oh???...I hadn't heard...Bwahahahahaha!

b_hjelmeland123 said:
He's a carreer backup like fiedler

So far, he has not proven that he can even be as successful as Fiedler in the NFL.

Let's see how he does.

:roflmao: Nice attempt at spinning that quote.

I was there. Check out the videos of him at camp on BZ. You wish you had him. He moves and throws better than any of your qb's and doesn't play like a rookie.

Jp is hard on himself when he isn't perfect and he never will be. I'd rather have a qb who cares about trying to be the best instead of Feefee who looks like he doesn't care.

I hope he dust bust, don't get me wrong. That being said, young QB's are given absolutely no time to adjust to the rigors of the NFL, largely due to the huge signing bonuses they get. They are expected to perform right away at the hardest position in all of professional sports. If they have trouble early on, a few will have their confidence crushed and some sink like a stone, ala Couch and others.

Aikman and Elway sucked in their first years, but it was a different era in football, and their struggles were understood and expected. Today they would probably be labeled potential busts and stripped down all over the 24 hr. babble fest that is sports coverage.

He will not have a better year than Carson Palmer did last year thats for sure.

Losman7 said:
Nice selective cutting and pasting...

Of course Losman is going to have good days and bad days...

Shocker, a Miami fan with QB envy...

evvious of what? a low durability cry baby rookie?

I never thought Losman would amount to much. When a lot of people on the Sun-Sentinel message board were hoping we would draft him, I was arguing against him.

That being said...this is just training camp. A couple of bad practices mean nothing.

Back
Top Bottom