Losman Will Start Sunday | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Losman Will Start Sunday

Prime

FinHeaven Elite
Reaction score
Bills | More on Losman
Sun, 2 Oct 2005 20:28:24 -0700

Brian Allee-Walsh, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports Buffalo Bills head coach Mike Mularkey said QB J.P. Losman would remain his starter for the time being. "I think everyone understands that," Mularkey said. "I was just trying to get a change of pace," Mularkey said of his replacing Losman with backup QB Kelly Holcomb during the fourth quarter of the team's Week 4 game.

Poor Bills fans. I don't know how much Losman I could handle if I liked the Bills.

Ace88 said:
Bills | More on Losman
Sun, 2 Oct 2005 20:28:24 -0700

Brian Allee-Walsh, of the New Orleans Times-Picayune, reports Buffalo Bills head coach Mike Mularkey said QB J.P. Losman would remain his starter for the time being. "I think everyone understands that," Mularkey said. "I was just trying to get a change of pace," Mularkey said of his replacing Losman with backup QB Kelly Holcomb during the fourth quarter of the team's Week 4 game.

Good news for us. This is the thing that sucks when you bring a young qb into this league, it takes game experiance to get comfortable in the NFL. Eli Manning is playing very well now but strugled last year, same with Palmer in Cincy.

Looks like Losman will be riding the bench....unless Mularkey changes his mind again?

Back
Top Bottom