Lost in Jacksonville . . . please help !! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lost in Jacksonville . . . please help !!

dolfandan

Rookie
Reaction score
Hey all, I live in Jacksonville, FL and have been a diehard dolfan since '74.

Does anyone know where can I go this Sunday here in Jax where most fans will be DOLFANS??? I have a 11-year old son, that would like to go also.

:dolphins:

dolfandan said:

Does anyone know where can I go this Sunday here in Jax where most fans will be DOLFANS??? I have a 11-year old son, that would like to go also.

You aren't going to find many 11 year old friendly places with die hard Dolphins fans in them... Most fans watch at bars.

dolfandan said:

Name Vinny's Sports Bar
Address
City St. Augustine
State FL
Map: Google Map
Phone:
Description: PACKED with Dolphin fans. Small to medium sized bar w/ $5 pitchers.

This is the best I can do for you. Give them a call, I'm sure they will be glad to help with info.

I live in Jacksonville too. Where are you at in J-ville? I go to the Ale House on Southside Blvd now. I have a lucky booth that me and 3 other of my fellow Fin Fan friends sit at. I planned on attending the game in Miami this weekend, but that looks 50-50 now. If I don't go, I'll be there with my 3 Fin Friends and a few other of my friends who are Jags fans. Their is usally about 4 other Dolphin fans there. The manager is actually a Dol-Fan himself, so that is nice. I expect more Fin Fans there next weekend seeing that the Jags are playing Miami.

id take ur 11 yr old son to a place where you can teach him the art of trash talk after the win...lol

Back
Top Bottom