Lost posts | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Lost posts

DuderinoN703

We? What the **** we?
Club Member
Reaction score
In early November I created a thread in the Lounge regarding getting to 22,000 posts. I noticed today I'm under 21,000 now. Any idea why this happened?

In early November I created a thread in the Lounge regarding getting to 22,000 posts. I noticed today I'm under 21,000 now. Any idea why this happened?

Yes, we know why but we're not really giving a full explanation.

We're working on it.

Stay tuned.

What kind of reply is that?

Sounds like an honest one. Gotta respect that. Id rather get the truth than some lame, vague, bull****.

"We know what it is, but you dont need to and we arent saying" is good with me.

A popular lounge thread with a kazillion posts got unceremoniously whacked killing thousands of posts for all that posted there. Were in the process of restoring that thread. If so, all said posts will return. Hope this helps. Well it's increased your post total by 2 anyways!

Sounds like an honest one. Gotta respect that. Id rather get the truth than some lame, vague, bull****.

"We know what it is, but you dont need to and we arent saying" is good with me.

I agree about the honesty but it's a vague reply from the get-go. It can't possibly be some FBI **** going on here.

---------- Post added at 06:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:27 PM ----------

A popular lounge thread with a kazillion posts got unceremoniously whacked killing thousands of posts for all that posted there. Were in the process of restoring that thread. If so, all said posts will return. Hope this helps. Well it's increased your post total by 2 anyways!

Understood friend. Thanks :)

To clarify, while restoring the post count of those affected, by restoring the thread IS a goal here, the primary concern was making sure finheaven itself was not harmed. That being the case, the secondary goal of getting those posts back is being worked on. In the meantime Please take advantage of the fresh canvass in the lounge.

To clarify, while restoring the post count of those affected, by restoring the thread IS a goal here, the primary concern was making sure finheaven itself was not harmed. That being the case, the secondary goal of getting those posts back is being worked on. In the meantime Please take advantage of the fresh canvass in the lounge.

Will do amigo!

Cedar!!

Back
Top Bottom