**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Louisville @ Rutgers Game Thread**

LouPhinFan

It's ok to say "I don't know".
Club Member
Reaction score
Ok, here it is. I hope its a clean game for both sides. Can the Cinderella story of Rutgers continue? Can U of L quiet the doubters? Find out tonight at 7:30 on ESPN

And of course:

GO CARDS!!

Rutgers will win because of the 'Cards lack of defense and the hype in New Jersey. But, Rutgers will drop a game this season...maybe and likely more than one.

well louisville is clearly the better team. i think their defense is pretty good actually, and are more equipped to handle a team like rutgers than a team like west virginia.

but GO RUTGERS! :D

Yeah trust me when I say that their defense is ALOT better than they showed last Thursday night. Rice and Lenoard don't scare me as much as Slaton and White.

Gotta root for the Scarlet Knights in this one! Sorry Lou! :D

C'mon Cards baby!! Brohm is going to tear this **** up.

I really dont know who I want to win. Rutgers would be kind of cool but then maybe we're looking at Texas in the title game and no one wants to see that :) But UL losing opens the door just a little more for the outside chance of ND though a few 1 loss teams would need to lose

I think UL wins pretty easy but I'm looking forward to this game

DonShula84 said:
I really dont know who I want to win. Rutgers would be kind of cool but then maybe we're looking at Texas in the title game and no one wants to see that :) But UL losing opens the door just a little more for the outside chance of ND though a few 1 loss teams would need to lose

Id love to see that, Texas is a far different team than they were in the loss to Ohio State.

On my lap top, have a weak signal, not sure this will go thru, but this place is nuts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Time for another beer, later all!!!

GO RU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DonShula84 said:

I totally overlooked that fact. This is hard -- I love Texas, and I really really like Louisville.

I guess I'd probably love to see UofL in the Nat'l championship, but if they don't, maybe Brohm will come back for another year.

I'm so torn now!

Back
Top Bottom