Love this draft! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Love this draft!

man if that happened I would be ecstatic. but there is no way in hell Taylor Lewan falls to us in the 2nd. I think if ebron is there for us and the jets don't snag him from us we need to jump all over that pick.

That's a great draft for Miami. I can't see Lewan falling that far, though. Could see somewhere around 20 for him so I think he could be a 1st rounder for the Dolphins.

And while the first 2 picks are great, getting Sankey in the third would be outstanding. He's a decisive, tough runner with great hands. Basically he looks for the big fork and runs for it.

If I could have my way, based on how that draft is going....

i would trade down with SF and they could take Ebron. I would take Sefarian Jenkins. That dude is big! thats what we need! Big catch radius who can give us red zone magic.

Second round, and I know I would be castrated, but I would take Cyril Richardson at G/T and then the Notre Dame G. OT Hurst in the 3rd.

OL lock down for years. Get LT in FA.

ah a man can drream cant he?

If I could have my way, based on how that draft is going....

i would trade down with SF and they could take Ebron. I would take Sefarian Jenkins. That dude is big! thats what we need! Big catch radius who can give us red zone magic.

Second round, and I know I would be castrated, but I would take Cyril Richardson at G/T and then the Notre Dame G. OT Hurst in the 3rd.

OL lock down for years. Get LT in FA.

ah a man can drream cant he?

Well if you've read anything I've posted you know I love Ebron. I think he's one of the best playmakers in the draft, bar none. I've seen every one of his home games in person, so i'm a little biased, but he is the real deal. He is another Vernon Davis IMHO, so if he's there we have to take him. He would really open up the field for Tannehill.

Well if you've read anything I've posted you know I love Ebron. I think he's one of the best playmakers in the draft, bar none. I've seen every one of his home games in person, so i'm a little biased, but he is the real deal. He is another Vernon Davis IMHO, so if he's there we have to take him. He would really open up the field for Tannehill.

I dont doubt it one bit and you wont hear much pouting from me should we draft him its just going for value with the thought that Oline such a huge need getting an extra pick. Ebron would bring SF up for trade.

I dont doubt it one bit and you wont hear much pouting from me should we draft him its just going for value with the thought that Oline such a huge need getting an extra pick. Ebron would bring SF up for trade.

We have never been successful at playing the trade up or trade down game, ie Dion Jordan and Daniel Thomas. We need to take the BPA at a position of need and I thin most of the elite tackles will be gone at 19. I say pick up someone like Brandon Albert in FA and then take one of the elite TE's or WR's at #1. I got a hunch Ebron might be there.

If our draft went like that, i sure wouldn't complain. I'd like to get Chris Borland also if at all possible.

Lewan won't drop to the 2nd round. And with reports of Ireland coming back we won't come anywhere near drafting Ebron whether he was there in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd round Ireland wouldn't take him...he's too good of a player.

Don't read too much of this because your draft intelligence will decrease significantly. I stopped reading when they had 235lbs ILB Bernardrick McKinney go to the Cowboys in the first round as a DE. I know it can only get worse after that.

NO WAY Lewan drops to the second....I seen a slide to 15-20 but NO way to the second

I want Lache Seastrunk in the 3rd thank you possibly James Hurst because of his injury

---------- Post added at 12:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:54 PM ----------

Don't read too much of this because your draft intelligence will decrease significantly. I stopped reading when they had 235lbs ILB Bernardrick McKinney go to the Cowboys in the first round as a DE. I know it can only get worse after that.

Miller isn't the best.....truthfully he is a moron

Back
Top Bottom